Saturday, April 7, 2012

EXO-M & EXO-K releases "MAMA" video

EXO-M


EXO-K



My Thoughts:
I feel like I was watching some sort of storybook intro to a movie at the beginning.
That was an epic beginning.
And then EXO came out.
I wish I could teleport. I could wake up late and arrive on time to places.
I was reading the comments for the videos and someone commented. "MAMA: Most Aniticipated Mini Album", that killed me because it is so true.
4:40 kinda scared me, I could have done without that (EXO-K). Everytime that Genie thing popped up I thought it was a youtube add and kept trying to close it.
I love how they still make appearances in the other's videos. Since I was confused about what powers were against who, someone was nice enough to post a comment about it on EXO-M's video.
"Ice vs Water
Healing vs Light
Teleportation vs Telekinesis
Thunder vs Earth
Time vs Wind
Dragon Master vs Phoenix Master"
If you ask me who had what power I will tell you, I only know 3 members which is Kai, Luhan and Sehun. I plan to learn them eventually but its so hard and some of them resemble each other, thats like me and Super Junior I only know 7 or 8 members.
Ummmm yep 4:40 still creeped me out in EXO-M's video.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY ARE DEDUTING!!!!I have officially become an EXOtic.