Sunday, September 2, 2012

ALRIGHT GUYS I AM BACK FROM MY HIATUS

So I am finally back from being super busy. I am officially back at school and am now back to the really slow internet that comes with it. Just because I have slow internet doesn't mean that I won't try to update daily.
Now I am hoping to do this like last school year, I will put up a post that will tell you that my posting will be slowing down for the following reasons: midterms, finals week, driving back home, and one major holidayss such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break and of course summer I will be working so that means my posting will be cut into about half. But all in all I will let you guys know what's going on. And if I don't and its not a holiday and I didn't post earlier about going home, it will be safe to assume that the internet at school is acting up.

Thanks for sticking with me,
Your Blogger,
Brittany :)