Sunday, September 2, 2012

T-ara releases "Sexy Love" MV

So T-ara made a comeback with "Sexy Love" but for me my love for them kind of went down with the whole bullying controversy, but I will put that aside and just judge the video based on the video and song and not the people. But all in all they can't just stop making music just because something happened.

"Sexy Love" Dance Version


"Sexy Love" Making Of


My Thoughts:
The beginning looks kind of cool. It reminded me of looking at Barbies on a shelf in the store, but these are life size.
The outfits are cute, the ones when they are in the box thingys and the clown looking outfits.
I'm not really enjoying the song and some of the dancing.
Ok, ummmm my overall impression is that i don't understand what is going on in the video maybe it's beacuse it's the dance version because they said that this is supposed to be the sequel to Day by Day maybe when they release the drama version, I will better understand and might actually like the MV.