Sunday, September 2, 2012

G-Dragon receives an all-kill with "One of A Kind" & "That XXX"

For those of you who have been completely oblivious to G-Dragon's comeback as a solo artist, I believe that you have been living under a rock for the past 2 weeks and you should probably get with the times.

Firstly, he came out with "One of A Kind" which in my honest opinion has got to be the best song at the moment that I am in love with. An dfor the haters who believe that he was acting black, SHUT UP nobody asked you and I don't think he was acting as anything but his self. What exactly defines acting black anyway? Oh you drink kool-aid and eat chicken, you must be black. Oh you like to listen to your music loudly while going down the road, you must be of the black descent (Why yes I do listen to my k-pop ridiculouly loud driving down the road, but that is outside the point). Seriously, I kind of find that offensive being that I am black and unless you have colored skin that classifies you as black doesn't mean you are acting like anything but yourself, outside of the obvious posers who we have all seen at some point in your life. But anyway back to the song, I seriously think that if you listen to it once you will have it stuck in your head which prompts you to watch it over and over again. Which is probably why after a week of being out it has over 10 million views (WHOOO).



Now, he releases "That XX" two days ago and it has already gotten over 3 million views. Honestly this is freaking awesome. This reminds me when Big Bang made their comeback with Alive and everything had over 20 million views. Shows how awesome these guys are even if they are solo. ALso the girl in the video as some of you know is Jennie Kim who is going to be apart of YG's upcomings group. But let me shut up with all my talking and give you guys the video. :)