Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Girls' Generation on Letterman and Live With Kelly




As many of you have heard Girls' Generation is making their American debut. I think they chose the right song to do it was just that they added unneeded things and decided to do the remix, honestly I would have been happier if they did The original English version of The Boys, but that is my opinion. As expected with any k-pop group their dancing was spot on and there wasn't a single mistake. I think that they were off key because of jet lag, from experience that is a killer. I remember when I went to Germany for the first time, the first 2 days I was tired and my time was always off. But all in all the girls did an amazing job on Letterman, I have yet to see them perform on Live wih Kelly due to the fact I had class at 9.

Girl's Generation Bringing the Boys out on Letterman and Live With Kelly:

Letterman:


Live With Kelly:



To see the top tweets that are both goo and bad, check out Asian Junkies article. (SNSD Performs On “Late Show With David Letterman” + Reactions)

Sources: American K-Pop Fans