Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New EXO teaser: Se Hun

MY THOUGHTS:
Like I said before they only need 13 teasers (I know change that to 15). One for each memeber (12) then you have one as EXO as a whole group (1) and then you have a teaser of them as the separate groups, EXO-M and EXO-K (2). Now they are getting to the point that they are showing us the same people over and over. And they are dragging out this teaser period to the point where if EXO-M & -K don't live up to the expectations that SM are making them out to seem, they will be a flop. Just look at New. F.O, if you don't know who they are then you see my point. (FYI: New.F.O is Allkpop/Theory6's girl group. They did ridiculous teasing like saying they have danced and sang in Hollywood, and they would upload videos to youtube saying that the performances were impromtu, when it clearly looks staged. I will go on to say that the groups debut was not the one that allkpop/theory 6 made it out to be, so clearly I gave up on New.F.O for the time being until they come out with a song that will interest me.)
Well, enough of my rant, it's time to watch the teaser.