Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big Bang filming in New York for comeback

I am insanely jealous right now, but I am also kinda not. Mainly because the boys need their privacy and I totally respect that but you guys know how fangirls/fanboys can be. Standing out side ALL NIGHT, and FYI for those who don't know it is freezing outside. I hope that they don't get sick especially Youngbae (Taeyang) and Daesung because they are out in freezing weather with short sleeves on.
PS- If you don't want any spoilers about their comeback then don't watch the first video, the second and third is just them at the airport and GD and Seungri going into the hotel. It doesn't show anyone's hair. We all know that Top has blue hair and Daesung is now blonde and it seems that Seungri has black hair so that is all we see. You see a glimpse of GD's hair and it looks black but you never know it could be something else that just looks dark. Youngbae's (Taeyang) hair is still speculation at this point.
I would like to refer you guys back to my Big Bang Comeback: Korea teasers post, which includes all the teaser pictures up until today, a picture will be released everyday at 11 until the 17th, so I will be updating that post the moment the pictures are released.







I will update whenever I see new videos. I would prefer not to get fancams so I can hear Americans saying things in Korean, and it sounding awkward. And yes I am American and I will guarentee you that if I ever see Big Bang on the streets, I will yell oppa. But that crap will be believable, that they will think that I am Korean. :))