Tuesday, February 21, 2012

John Park releases "Falling" MV

I have seriosuly never heard of John Park but I read that he was a Superstar K2 contestant and was signed to Music Farm Entertainment. I am hoping that this is really good. My friend tells me that a lot of thought seemed to be put into the music video.



MY THOUGHTS:
He has a really good voice. He isn't the normal k-pop artist that I would listen to but there is something about his voice that I really like.
I really wonder what this song is about becas I see things floating around including him at some point and I have no clue what is going on. I'm guessing that he is in the red thing that is falling???? So he is literally falling.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
Even though I understood nothing that was going on in the video, I really enjoyed it.. I might even get his mini album. I'm looking forward to see future songs from him.