Tuesday, February 14, 2012

K.Will releases "I Need You"

I saw this MV last night right before I went to bed and I have no idea what it's about, I just know the girl (Bora from Sistar) leaves and all of a sudden she is there again. But looking at this was a big breath of freash air, for once someone doesn't die or have something happen to them this is purely just a love song. The whole time I was watching this I was seriously thinking that something was gonna happen. Like she was gonna be a ghost and there is some tragic story behind it or whenever they walk around a car would come speeding at them and he pushes her out of the way and gets hit (you know like in Ft Island's "Severely"). That is how you know I watch to many slow k-pop song MV's stuff like that always happens.
I wish that K.Will would be in his MV's sometimes, I would't mind staring at his face. And what makes this even more perfect that it is in time for Valentine's Day. :D