Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 SBS Gayo Daejun

I know that I am missing a whole lot more posts but I promise you they will be up on by January 1, I don't want to go into the new year having to post a lot more posts. But I woke up at 5am to watch the live stream of this show and I am very proud of myself and I found the performances.

Davichi-


K.Will & Tiffany-


B1A4-


Dal Shabet-


December-


Special Stage: Davichi & JunSu-


A-Pink-


Rainbow-


Boyfriend-


Special Stage: A Pink & Boyfriend


Special Stage: Dal Shabet & B1A4-


Girls Special Stage-


Sistar-


4Minute-


G.NA-


SECRET-


Special Stage: Dance Battle INFINITE-


Special Stage: Dance Battle MBLAQ


INFINITE-


EXO (Debut), TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, and f(x)-


TVXQ-


Wonder Girls-


IU-


U-Kiss-


After School-



SM Town & Girl's Generation-


Special Stage: IU & Yoseob-


T-ara-


Teen Top-


f(x)-


Special Stage: FTIsland & f(x)-


Brown Eyed Girls-


FTIsland-


CN.Blue-



SNSD-



Kim Hyun Joong-


2PM-



2NE1-


Lee Seung Gi-


Super Junior-


Special Stage: SNSD & Super Junior-


KARA-


Special Stage: KARA & 2PM


Special Stage: Joint Hip Hop Performance-


If I find better videos then I will be replacing them