Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Random Flashback Moment: SAILOR MOON

I know there were a lot of people that watched Sailor Moon a long time ago. That used to be my show, I knew all the transformations and now I turned old and forgot.
You know what I'm talking about when I say the transformations.



And I have always known the theme song~


I will never EVER forget my favortie song that was in my favorite movie. The song: The Power of Love
The Movie: The Promise of the Rose
After all these years I have not forgotten and am still in love with the whole scene when they were on the astroid. I don't care what anyone says when that scene was happening all I could think was how epic everything was.

hehe In the POWER~~~ OF LOVE


I am all for a remake, that is forever my getting ready for school show when I was little. But yeah, I hope someone that works at an anime company in Japan sees this because fans want a remake of this show. ^^