Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Starcall from Brave Girl's Eunyoung

I was completly shocked this morning when I woke up and foudn that I missed this call. So far the only calls that I have gotten was from Boyfriend (5 times), Teen Top, and FT Island (3 times). I am really looking forward to a call from BoA, Super Junior (especially Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Heechul(I know he is in the military but still it's a very nice thought), SNSD, SHINee (especially Key and Taemin). I am willing to wait. lol





TRANSLATION:
“Hello, this is Brave Girls’ Eun Young.

It’s been a long time since I’ve said hello, so I hope you’ve been well. We’ve been spending our time in the rehearsal room– oh, can you see it?

Next year, we will come back with a new song. [It's] tiring, but it’s all good and we’re doing well. We’ve had quite the busy schedule and appeared on a variety show. We showed our faces to the public, don’t know if you’ve seen it, haha.

In the future, if we have another way to see you guys, we definitely will. Please anticipate our performances. It’s really cold these days, so remember to be careful of catching a cold. Being healthy is the best. I’m fighting a cold right now too, but I’m almost all better so don’t worry. Please look forward to our new album next year, I love you.”