Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Di Di Di Di Di Di Digimon

I'm telling you my childhood was wrapped in Sailor Moon, Digimon, Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh. The originals, all these additional pokemon digimon and yu gi oh, which to me didn't make any sense to me. I stick to the originals and I miss them. But this post is about Digimon, Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh will come another day ^^.
Anyway Digimon as well as Sailor Moon were the shows that I always watched in the morning.

THEME SONG:


TRANSFORMATIONS:
I swear I knew some of these by heart and I would always sing along with it. I mean I had the voice and everything along with it. Ahhhh I miss those moments in childhood.
They have the videos on youtube but I can't put the video in my post, so I will link them instead.
Video 1

Video 2

These are pretty much the same video but video 2 is higher quality.