Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve and New Year

Well you guys it's the last day of 2011 in America and I am so glad to see 2011 leave. I hope that you guys have a good one and I will be back tomorrow with more updates.

Here is Jang Guen Suk's New Years Greeting that he posted yesterday on his youtube channel. It was so cute that he said the Happy New Year in different languages.



PS. For my bias list that I was supposed to post tomorrow, I'm really sorry but please wait awhile longer. If things go well I should have it posted by the end of January. But tomorrow or Monday I should have the January birthdays up for you guys.
Anyway for those people who are already in 2012, HAPPY NEW YEARS and I hope that you are enjoying your first day in 2012.
And to those who are still waiting (me I have 55 minutes), I hope you have someone to kiss, I will be ringing in my New Year while watching Full House (the asian drama with Rain and not the American show) with one of my good friend (she's Chinese and introduced me to rain about 3-4 years ago).