Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Top Songs of 2011

Well it's nearing the end of 2011 and as I look back there has been some great songs that have came out and that includes the songs that have recently came out this month and last.
For this post I have decided that I will be listing the songs by artist in alphabetical order as opposed to by month or by memory (that would end in disaster). I hope that you guys will enjoy this. All along this post I might be putting little comments about the artists (in my opinion) ^^. Also another thing is that some of my top songs might not be a song that was released in 2011 but it is a song that listened to quite a lot.
Well anyway enjoy and Happy Holidays.

**2NE1
In my opinion 2NE1 has had a really good year especially with them winning MTV IGGY's Best New Band.

*Lonely-


*I am the Best-


**Agia-
If you haven't fallen in love with this girl, do so quickly because that way you can brag and say that you were with her since the beginning. And she is seriously one of the nicest people, she actually takes the time and tries to reply back to her fans on twiter (I am one of them), and I don't know too many people that do that.

*Hey Boy-


**Ali-
Even though she just came out, her song was truly amazing and I loved it. I am really looking forward to more music from her, as I said in one of my previous posts about her, her voice is really unique and I haven't heard it at all in my 10 journey into K-pop.

*Don't Act Countrified-


**A Pink-
I didn't really start listening to them until "My My" came out and then I fell in love with the Mini album, "Snow Pink".

*My My-


**Big Bang-
It dones't take a genius to figure out that I am in love with this group (especially Choi Seung Hyun aka Top). Even though they have been through a lot this year they are planning on making a strong comeback. I think that them winning at the EMA's was the push that they needed to get out of their funk. Don't forget to check out Daesung's new drama "What's Up". (This post will include some solos from the group, if they made my list).

*Tonight-


*Somebody to Love-


*Love Song-


*What can I do- (Seungri Solo)


*Wedding Dress- (Taeyang Solo)


**BoA-
BoA hasn't really released anything this year due to her movie.

*Milestone-


**Brown Eyed Girls-

*Sixth Sense-


**Davichi-

*Don't sat Goodbye-


**Girl's Generation aka SNSD-
A lot has been going on this year for these girls. They have been working on the American debut with "The Boys", which to me was one of their best songs. Everyone was saying that it was horrible but these girls made it work and turned it into a hit. MEGA HIT!!!! Now I still think that it was a mistake to promote "Mr. Taxi" after "The Boys" but whatever.

*The Boys-


*OSCAR- (Found on "The Boys album)


*How Great is Your Love-


**HyunA & Hyunseung (aka Troublemaker)-
Even though this is a very awkward coupling to have a subgroup for. The song was good, just the video made it more awkward then it should have been.

*Troublemaker-


**IU-
I adore this girl, especially because she is only a month older than me but is living my dream.

*You & I


*Cruel Fairy Tale-


*Only I didn't Know


*Good Day-


**Kim Hyun Joon-
I recently just fallen in love with this guy. He has an amazing voice.

*Marry Me-


*Marry You-


**MBLAQ-
I didn't really start to listening to them until I heard Mona Lisa and then I feel in love with Joon and Mir. But my thing is, I know that the shades is Mir's thing but you know he could take them off sometimes.And I could have sworn that G.O was the rapper, he just looked like the rapper, but apparently not. Does any else think that G.O kind of looks like Rain, I mean you gotta really look at him, I mean I know that Joon is pretty much his twin but I'm telling you G.O. is in that family somewhere too. I am so glad that Rain put this group togather, I have something to keep me occupied until he is done with his military service.

*Mona Lisa-


*Stay- (So I just seriously discovered this song five secods ago. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME...MIR HAS NO SHADES.....INSTANT TOP SONG)


*Cry-


**Miss A-

*Goodbye Baby-


*Breathe-


**Rain-
This man right here equals perfection or at least in my book it does.

*Love Song- This song will forever be number one for obvious reasons. And now we see where Lee Joon learned his shirt ripping.


**Secret-

*Love is Move-


*Neverland-


*Bastard-


**SHINee-

*Lucifer-


*Hello-


**Super Junior-

*Mr. Simple-


**Tablo-
I just discovered Tablo this year when Fever's End came out. I have really been missing out because he is amazing. I can't believe that I didn't listen to rappers before him (unless they were in a group, then they were forced onto me). If you haven't got the album, get it and support Tablo because you seriously won't be dissappointed. Everytime I listened to his new album, even though I couldn't understand a single word, the music spoke to my heart (no kidding) and if music does that to you even if it isn't in your native language that speaks volumes.

*Tomorrow-


*Bad-


*Try-


*Thankful Breath-


*Airbag-


**TRAX-

*Blind-


**TVXQ-
Yunho and Changmin as a duo is epic. They have come very far, but I am over here still praying for a DB5K reunion.

*Keep Your Head Down-


*Before You Go-


*Purple Line- DB5K
Yoochun- I really wanna touch myself
Me: Wait! What did he say? *rewinds*
Yoochun: I really wanna touch myself
Me: Did I hear that right? *Googles lyrics* *Rewinds video*
Yoochun: I really wanna touch myself
Me: O.O *faints**recovers* I'LL TOUCH YOU!!!
Because of that this video will forever be one of my favorites, that and the song is actually awesome


**Wonder Girls-
As Yubin said in Be My Baby- And the Wonder Girls are back.

*Be My Baby-


*G.N.O-


*Girls, Girls-



AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
My top songs for 2011. Next year I should probably make this post as I go through the year, it will make it much easier. This took me forever and a day (mainly because I would watch the videos and sing and dance along to them ^^) but I hope that you guys enjoy this.
I had orginally decided to post this at midnight on Christmas Eve but since I'm playing Santa this year, I'm a little tired so I am going to post this and hour and a half early, but I'm sure that you guys don't mind all that much.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS ^^
I'm thinking about doing this for the summer months for a type of my summer hits list. I think I'll do that.

I will be back on Monday with updates for today and tomorrow. But if my mom decides to go to after christmas sales, I'll be back on Tuesday, but more likely it will be on Monday.