Sunday, December 18, 2011

JQT gearing up for a US debut

I am actually quite shocked to hear this. Mainly because they have been so far under the radar lately that I thought they had disband. Well I was just proven wrong when I saw their sneak peak at their choreography for their US single.



One of their membeers Min Sun was replaced with a trainee by the name of Lee Jin Kyung to further their American advancement. In the US they are signed under Konvict Music. For those of you not familiar with them they produce the following American singers: Akon, Colby O'Donis and Lady Gaga (that's just naming the most popular). I really hope that they do really well in the US.

December 23,2011:
Finally getting a chance to put in my thoughts about this video.
I am really excited for their debut, I can tell that they will be promoted very well. I am hoping that the girls in the video will be the background dancers and I am hoping that JQT will be releasing a rehearsal video of their own.