Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Top Songs for 2011 & My Bias: 1st edition

Next Week I will be working on a list of songs (with videos) of my favorite songs of 2011. If everything goes smoothly, I should have it posted on Christmas Eve night (the 24th), If not then know that I won't post on Christmas Day but look for it not the day after Christmas but the day after that (the 27th). They are going to have After Christmas sales and my mom wants to go.

For New Years I will be working on a list of all my bias ( I will have a couple of pictures and videos for each. If it is not up on New Years Eve look for it on New Years Day.

When I have posted both, I hope that you guys will enjoy it because I know I will.
I am hoping to make this a yearly thing. I know my top songs will but i dont know about my bias list (like I said, I dont know so we will see).