Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bulk Album reviews

So lately I have purchased a couple of albums and to me I can't review them after I just listen to them, it takes me weeks or months to get the full feel of the music. So here are a couple of reviews for some albums that I have gotten.

EXO-K & EXO-M


Tracklist:

1. MAMA
2. What is Love
3. History
4. Angel
5. Two Moons featureing SHINee's Key
6. Machine


I decided to put these two albums togather because they are pretty much the same thing but different languages. I know when SM had a gazillion trailers of these guys, I was growing bored. When the both albums dropped I was a little skeptical that I would actually enjoy it, but they have proved me wrong. I absolutely adore these albums and were put on repeat for the first week that I had them. Out of all the songs I think that I like Machine and Angel the most.
Despite all the SM bullcrap that went on this is actually a really good group, and I will be looking for more music from them in the future.


JYP


Tracklist:

1. Feel so Good
2. Someone Else fet Ga In
3. You're The One
4. Last Love
5. Please

So as everyone knows, JYP released a new album. Prior to this album the only way I heard JYP sing something was in the beginning of his artists songs in his signature JYP whisper that I have gotten to know him by. I think that it is really good that the owner of the company is not only keeping up a very healthy lifestyle but can keep up with all the young artist. This man is a-freaking-mazing and is really funny. My favorite song on the album would have to be Please.


Girl's Generation-TTS (TaeTiSeo)


Tracklist:

1. Twinkle
2. Baby Steps
3. OMG (Oh My God)
4. Library
5. Goodbye, Hello
6. Love Sick
7. Checkmate


Ok, I know I said that I would wait a week before I express my opinion on a album but I just had to do this one too. At first when they announced the sub-unit along with the teaser picture, I thought 'wow, I am seriously going to hate this', it's not like I usually don't like sub-units, it's just that sometimes they don't meet my standards or I just don't like the song. When I first heard this song, I have to say that I was proven wrong on so many levels, I really liked Twinkle. To me it seems that this album is not on vocally based but has a Pop and R&B feel and it's a very nice feeling. Besides Twinkle, I really enjoyed Baby Steps and Love Sick.