Thursday, May 17, 2012

Full House Episode 15 Sypnosis

Young-jae finds recluse in a monestary. With Young-jae gone, Min-hyuk proposes to Ji-eun. But Young-jae goes back to the Full House when he is tricked into thinking Min-hyuk has abandoned Ji-eun. He asks forgiveness from his Father for Ji-eun's sake. He proposes to Ji-eun.


Min-hyuk tells Ji-eun he's found a director and an actor for the movie for her screenplay. She says the actor has to be tall. "About Young-jae's height?" asks Min-hyuk. Ji-eun explains that there will be a scene where the actor has to be able to reach above the actress, cleaning a window. "Can't we cast Young-jae for the lead?" she asks. Min-hyuk goes on to invite her out to eat. While dining, Min-hyuk proposes to Ji-eun:

Min-hyuk: Eating together. Drinking tea together. Talking together. Laughing together. [like this] What do you think about that? Like, for everyday?

Ji-eun: Everyday?

Min-hyuk: I'd love to see you everyday...

Ji-eun: ...

Min-hyuk: Han Ji-eun, I'm actually proposing to you right now.

Ji-eun: It hasn't been long since I've divorced...

Min-hyuk: "Then... I'll wait for you."

Back at the Full House, Ji-eun is gloomy. She looks inside Young-jae's room, missing him. She opens the box where she stores her wedding ring and looks at it longingly.

Min-hyuk asks Young-jae's manager if Young-jae can do the part for his new movie. But Young-jae's manager says how she's not sure, how Young-jae's popularity has declined, and how he's not even in Seoul right now. But Min-hyuk insists on casting Young-jae as Ji-eun wants it. So Dong-wook is sent to fetch Young-jae.

The actor is shown to have found recluse in a monastery. He's praying, sweeping the area, studying. Dong-wook asks him to go back to Seoul. Young-jae refuses so Dong-wook says, "Aren't you curious how Ji-eun is doing?" And he makes up a story saying Ji-eun is sick. Young-jae is at once worried for Ji-eun. "What? How much?" he asks Dong-wook. But then he realizes it's not his place to worry about her anymore. "She has Min-hyuk now." But he can't help being worried. "If she's sick, doesn't Min-hyuk visit her? She needs porridge..."

Dong-wook goes on with his lie. He says how it turns out Min-hyuk is a complete womanizer! And how it seems he only wanted the challenge of taking Ji-eun from Young-jae. But now that Young-jae is gone, Min-hyuk is bored with Ji-eun and has abandoned her! Now, Ji-eun feels cheated and betrayed.

Ji-eun (a very healthy Ji-eun) is shown walking by the beach contemplating. She looks out to the sea by the post. At the monastery, Young-jae too is contemplating. He looks at his wedding ring which he still wears.

The next day, Hee-jin visits Ji-eun to ask her to invest/lend her some (more) money. She says how there's just one video store in their area and that it'd be a good idea for them to put up another video store. But Ji-eun says she doesn't have any money and to that Hee-jin says she has Min-hyuk. Ji-eun just tells Hee-jin not to talk about Min-hyuk like that. But Hee-jin doesn't see what's wrong since, she says, Young-jae is now a washed up failure. Ji-eun defends Young-jae saying he'll be fine in no time. "He's gone to the mountain and won't come down," reveals the ever tattle-tale Hee-jin.

Ji-eun is surprised. Then she learns how Young-jae didn't come down even when Grandmother was sick. Hee-jin says she got sick because of the news about Young-jae. Ji-eun is even more surprised. She goes to visit Grandmother at the hospital. She holds her hand and starts to cry, "Grandmother, I'm truly sorry. I was wrong. Grandmother, get up. I was wrong..."

Grandmother starts to wake up but the next scene is of Ji-eun coming out of Grandmother's hospital room. She sits by the door and cries some more. Father sees Ji-eun, but leaves without talking to her.

Ji-eun then gets a phone call. She goes to Ilsan. Again, she apologizes to Grandmother. "Because of you, Young-jae and his father may never talk to each other again," says Grandmother. "Young-jae did nothing wrong. It's all my fault." says Ji-eun. When Grandmother tells her to stop crying she says, "I'm trying not to, but the tears keep coming out..." Grandmother tells Ji-eun that she will forgive her if she can reconcile Young-jae with his Father.

Ji-eun visits Hye-won and asks her to talk to Young-jae. "But would he listen to me?" asks Hye-won. Instead, she says, why not Ji-eun. "Tell him to stop being foolish and come back." Ji-eun says, though, "I can't see him anymore." When Hye-won asks her why she says "All that's happened to Young-jae is my fault... I've wronged him so much."

But Young-jae has come down from the mountain! He's running, frantically searching for Ji-eun at the Full House. When Ji-eun arrives and sees him standing by the doorway, she starts to cry...

Inside, Young-jae notices dust on the staircase and he's annoyed and all. He also sees that their wedding picture has been taken down and replaced with a painting. Also, he notices that Ji-eun isn't wearing her wedding ring anymore.

Young-jae starts to order Ji-eun to clean the house. Ji-eun just asks him when he arrived. "Just a little while ago," says Young-jae and then he asks how a sick person can just go out like that and asks Ji-eun if she's all better now. Ji-eun is like, "What?" Young-jae continues and says "See, that's why I tried to get you to work out in the mornings. You stopped exercising didn't you?" But Ji-eun can't see how that's even important right now, "Where were you all this time?" she asks. "Cholle. Received good teachings, meditated a lot. Don't I look transformed? [Rain's so cute here] I've been at peace and I think I've matured"

So anyway, Ji-eun asks Young-jae why he didn't even visit Grandmother but Young-jae says it was just a ploy to get him to come down from the mountain. Ji-eun asks Young-jae to just apologize to his father but Young-jae won't and tells her not to worry. "So why'd you come here for?" asks Ji-eun. "This is my house," says Young-jae and then he says he's decided he'll stay there from now on.

But Ji-eun throws Young-jae out of the house just like he did on Episode 2. (hahaha) Young-jae even calls Ji-eun a jerk just like she did him! When Ji-eun peeps out through the door, she sees Young-jae on the bench meditating! Later, he starts to sleep on the bench but there are too many mosquitoes and he starts to walk away from the bench towards the house. When Ji-eun peeps over her window to check on him and sees he's not there anymore, she runs downstairs, goes out and starts calling for Young-jae. She's all frantic and worried. When Young-jae sees this, he starts to get all teary-eyed.

When Ji-eun returns to the Full House she starts to fuss about how he didn't even say goodbye. She peeps indide Young-jae's room, still missing him. Of course, there he is! Sleeping. She wakes him up asking how he got in. He says its through a broken window at the back. Then he starts to smile, all happy that his room is still the same. But then Ji-eun starts to cry. Young-jae doesn't know why and asks her if sleeping in his room is too exasperating for Ji-eun. He says he doesn't want the Full House back, he'll just stay until he's found his own place. But Ji-eun won't let him. She begs him to just apologize to his father.

The next day, Young-jae apologizes to his father. He says he is in the wrong and asks for forgiveness. When his father asks him if he's really truly sorry, Young-jae reveals Ji-eun begged him to ask for forgiveness.

"Do you really love her?" asks his Father. And then his Father says he should've just married Ji-eun for real. "At that time, I didn't know I'd love her so much," says Young-jae. When his father asks him what he will do next, Young-jae says he'll marry Ji-eun. "I don't want to loose her again." and he buys her a new ring.

So back at the Full House, he tells Ji-eun Dong-wook is bringing all his clothes back. He says he's already apologized to his father as Ji-eun wanted but then he lies and says his father hit him again. (Rain is so cute, pretending to be all beat up) He asks Ji-eun out to dinner saying there's something he wants to tell her. But Ji-eun says that since he's not that popular anymore he should start being prudent and that whatever he wants to say, he should just tell her then.

Right then, Ji-eun gets a call from Min-hyuk. He's on his way to the Full House. You'll see Young-jae all hurt when he asks "You still go out with him?" and Ji-eun says "That's right I am. Why?"

Min-hyuk makes spaghetti since Ji-eun loves it so much. Young-jae won't eat Min-hyuk's spaghetti so he orders Ji-eun to make him rice. When Ji-eun says they don't have rice, he's forced to eat ramen! Min-hyuk tells Young-jae about the movie role he has for him. Young-jae refuses and he and Ji-eun start to taunt each other again. Hehehe. Min-hyuk also tells Young-jae he'll find him an apartment and that he can move out on the weekend. "What's it to you?" asks Young-jae. "It's just that you staying with my woman makes me uncomfortable."

Later, Min-hyuk tells Young-jae that he has proposed to her. Young-jae is surprised but manages to say "Oh, I see." Min-hyuk goes on saying how he told Ji-eun she should finally come to him. "What did she say?" asks Young-jae.

"It hasn't been long since the divorce so she's waiting and thinking about it. Young-jae, if you've let her go, then just leave. With you back, would you have her go through what she did before? When you've let her go, she'll finally be able to rest with me."

At night, Ji-eun sees Young-jae drinking beer. She joins him at the dinner table. She asks him if he has really apologized to his father. When he says yes, she suggests they go to Ilsan the next day to thank them, eat dinner, sing the Three Bears Song. But Young-jae reminds her they're not her family anymore; they've divorced. "I'm leaving tomorrow. You're getting married to Min-hyuk, I heard" But Ji-eun can't answer. "I thought Min-hyuk abandoned you. Do you know how worried I was." Then he goes on to say Min-hyuk is rich, talented and handsome and how he doesn't understand how Min-hyuk could ever like someone as stubborn and as messy as Ji-eun. But he tells her not to worry, that she'll do well. "Aja! Aja! Fighting!"

The next day, there is a note on the fridge: "Don't be sick. And be happy. Why does a chicken sleep so much? Be sure to exercise in the mornings." Ji-eun runs to Young-jae's room but of course, finds it empty.

Ji-eun meets Min-hyuk at the park. She tells him Young-jae left again. "You see, when Young-jae isn't around, I'm always waiting for him. Even when I know he's not coming, I'm still waiting. I mean, when I do see him, it's not even that great. But when he's not by my side, it doesn't feel right. I shouldn't wait. It takes up so much of my feelings..."

And then she says, "That's why you shouldn't wait for me anymore... I'm sorry."

When Ji-eun returns to the Full House she sees Young-jae and she almost runs to meet him. He says he forgot some things, and he forgot to say something and that there's something he forgot to give her.

"I said I wouldn't loose you again... I can't take it anymore.

"You say I'm the man who always hurts you, the man who can't protect you. You say I dont know how to love someone. I don't know how to express it. And making you happy, I dont know that either. So I thought about it... Since I don't know how, whatever you order me to do, whatever you teach, I'll do it all. If you tell me to wait, I'll wait. If you tell me to sing, I'll sing. If you tell me to dance, I'll dance. If you ask me for flowers, I'll buy you flowers.

"I'll do anything you ask. I'll do anything you want...

"So Han Ji-eun, Ji-euna [then he takes the ring out] wear this."

"What's this?" asks Ji-eun. "Can't you see? It's a ring." (Hehehe, comedy)

"Han Ji-eun... Let's get married...

"Will you.. marry me?"