Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Desire to Speed with Kang Chang Mo & Rain 5.26.12














======================================
[Part 1]

~1:33

[Rain] &[KCM] : Rain and KCM’s ‘The Desire To Speed’

[KCM] : The researchers found that those people who drank coffee, lived longer than those who did not. (The rate is 10% higher for those people who drank coffee)

[Rain] : So, I often have coffee.

[KCM] : Do you have coffee to live for a long time?

[Rain] : I have to live until my senility. (laughter) I’d like to live a long but dull life. (laughter) That’s not what I meant. Coffee’s biggest appeal is to help soothe your nerves. But, KCM likes his coffee sweet.

[KCM] : I don’t really like black coffee which leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

[Rain] : Coffee also helps you to burn off fat.

2:03~6:30



[Rain] : Rain and KCM’s ‘The Desire To Speed’ has just begun.

[KCM]: It was singer ‘Kim Jang Hoon’s ‘Express Romance’.

[Rain] : I’ll make things proceed quietly today.

[KCM]: Why are you doing that?

[Rain] : I just let loose and do my own thing.

[Rain] : Listener ‘Newt Bi’, “I’m happy that I have iced coffee while listening to the radio. I’ll tune in to it until 2:00pm again today.”

[KCM]: I’ll speak in a slow tone of voice like you (Rain).

[Rain] : Please don’t do that.

[KCM] : You should feed me back into where I am. (laughter)

[Rain] : Listener ‘Simple Bi’, “I was going to cut down on the amount of coffee I drink, but I’ve decided to have as much as I like because it helps me to burn off.” But, drinking way too much coffee can be like a poison.

[KCM] : Coffee may give you a much needed boost, but more than four large cups of coffee a day isn’t good for you.

[Rain] : Please don’t butt in while I’m speaking.

[KCM] : That’s why it is popular with many people.

[Rain] : Listener ‘Silver Bead’, “I’m taking Chinese medicine, so I must refrain from coffee.”

You can take Chinese medicine as if you have coffee.

KCM, please don’t put too much sugar in your coffee.

[KCM] : I liberally sweeten my coffee.

[Rain] : Moderate exercise and drinking moderate amounts of coffee helps you lose weight. To lose weight, I drink iced coffee containing half a multivitamin pill and two tablets which help burn fat while exercising. I drink it with a straw.

[KCM] : Please pass on what you have learned even to me, and take care of me.

[Rain]: I think you should take care of me first.

[KCM] : I’m your successor, right?

[Rain] : The next is..

[Rain] & [KCM] :

Please keep it right here on FM 96.7 in Seoul, Chuncheon, Pocheon, and Cheowon, FM 101.1 in Wonju, Yeoju, and Yangpyung, FM 89.5 in Baengnyeong-do, FM 92.5 in Sokcho, Gangreung, Yangyang, and Goseong, FM 93.3 in Gangwon, Kirin, and Sangnam, FM 103.0 in Hwacheongun, FM 101.5 in Yangku and Inje, FM 100.1 in Daejeon, Gyeryong, and Nhonsan, and on FM 94.1 in Cheju-do.

[KCM] : Please send your stories and song requests to the radio station through a chargeable SMS #0967 (₩ 50) or its Twitter (@speeding967) or Smart R2 Application.

[Rain] you can visit ” http://www.dema.mil.kr ” and post comments on its bulletin board (별사탕게시판)

[KCM] : Or you can visit the page by putting the keyword “국방홍보” (Defense Agency for Public Information Services) in the search box. So please send your stories about the joys and sorrows of everyday living or letters to the people around you or song request to .

[KCM] : Mini radios the military broadcast’s logo is emblazoned on, gift certificates, vitamin sets, etc., will be provided to the participants.

6:50~9:38

[Rain] : Listener ‘#4794′, “I should avoid coffee that contains a lot of caffeine.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘#1876′, “I enjoy having coffee from the machine.”

[Rain] : Coffee from the machine reminds me of my father. From the back, my father looked lonely when he was having coffee from the machine while leaving for his place of work early in the morning. So, I have to be good to him. I’m sorry I suddenly mentioned such a sad story.

[KCM] : I guess..

[Rain] : The next..(laughter) Listener ‘#3744′..

Say what you want to say. (to KCM)

[KCM] : Can I speak now? (laughter)

When I grabbed a cup of coffee from the machine, I often picked up a hundred won coin off the slot in the machine and put it in my pocket.

[Rain] : (totally blanking him) (laughter)

The next..Listener ‘#3744′, “Coffee triggers heart palpitations in me.”

You can have coffee which has no caffeine in it.

[KCM] : Listener ‘Yellow’, “It is said espresso coffee is great with coke.”

[Rain] : Yellow, please drink it alone. (laughter)

[KCM] : I’d like drink it. (laughter)

[Rain] : Listener ‘Aribebe’, ” I want to try red bean sherbet, instead.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘#0415′, “I’ve chosen this show instead of announcer ‘Jun Hyun Moo’s radio show,”

You did a great job!

[Rain] : I know there are lot of people who have chosen this show instead of other radio shows. Despite being soldiers, our abilities to attract a lot of listeners is second to none in this filed. Our unit doesn’t give us a big salary (each’s monthly salary is 80,000 won), but Rain who is a world star, and KCM who is the nation’s top singer, are doing their best. Sorry.

9:41~13:48

[Rain] : Listener ‘#1307′, “I hope this will celebrate its 100th B-day as a popular radio program.”

I think it’s possible to do so.

[KCM] : Me too.

[KCM] : Listener ‘Terry Yun’, “Its home page is good, but I hope you two will sum up efforts to make it popular.”

[Rain] : These images showing my face and KCM’s on the page have extravagantly been drawn by photo shop, so they are almost like paintings (laughter).

[Rain] : Listener ‘Pulling’, “I want to have a very fun weekend.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘#9056′, “Today is my father’s birthday. He tells me whenever Rain appears on TV.”

[Rain] : My future father-in-law, I depend on your co-operation. (laughter) His daughter could not possibly find a better catch than me. My future father-in-law, I love you. (laughter)

[KCM] : But, she is still a student. (laughter)

[Rain] : Really? I can’t marry a minor.

Happy birthday!

[Rain] : Listener ‘#9141′, “I’m going to the country to help do the farm work for the weekend.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘Movie Star Rain Ahng’, “I’ve found the home page is refreshed, and you two are looking in the different direction. Will you two meet each other in opposite parts of the world? I wonder when the logo song will be released.”

[Rain] : The logo song is finished, and it will be released soon. But we two were out of sync in opinion while recording the song, so there was almost a fight between the two guys. I wanted to sing the song, but I had no choice but to take over the rap portion of the song since KCM insisted upon being obstinate. I’ll never work with him in society even after leaving the army.

[KCM] : I’ll work with you.

[Rain] : I have no choice but to get along with you because of this very unusual circumstance.

[KCM] : Rain is not made that way. Actually, we’re on intimate terms with our each other.

[Rain] : The recording dragged on for hours.

[KCM] : That was all I could do.

[Rain] : Let’s not repeat that story anymore.

Listener ‘Pulling’, ‘#0232′, “I’m tuning in to the show.”

[KCM] : I think this show stands tall in this field. (Rain giggling)

[KCM] : Listener ‘Lee Bo Ram’, “I’m having steamed chicken for lunch, listening to the show. Did you enjoy your lunch?”

13:48~

[Rain] :Thanks to fans, we enjoyed having healthy foods, and thank you so much.

[KCM] : I really enjoyed the meal. Thank you very much.

[Rain] : Listener ‘Baby Perm’, “I can’t believe Saturday is finally here! Please help recharge my batteries.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘#6045′, “My boyfriend serving in the army dumped me although I sacrificed everything for him.”

He’s damned!!

[Rain] : She can come to me.

[KCM] : How greedy you (Rain) are !

[Rain] : Let’s keep talking about it, OK?

[KCM] : The next is..

====================================================================

[Part 2]

0:15~4:07

-An interview with new singer “Soriso”-

[Rain] : Nice to meet you. Tell me about yourself, please.

[Soriso] : My real name is ‘Song Seo Jung’. The literal meaning of the word Soriso is a small smile in Italian.

[Rain] : You have a nice smile for your pretty name.

[Soriso] : Thank you.

[Rain] : I know you’ve had a long career as a singer performing mainly for underground crowds in clubs located near Hongik University.

[KCM] : We have done a background check on her (Soriso).

[Rain] : Please don’t butt in while others are speaking. (to KCM) (laughter) Your dream was to be a singer?

[Soriso] : My mother said I liked singing in front of other people when I was a little child. Singer ‘Kim Gwang Suk’ is a role model for me, and I like all kinds of music.

[Rain] : You look young considering your age (born in 1981) although you are a late starter in singing.

[KCM] : She’s dyed her hair blonde.

[Rain] : You’ve debuted as a singer when idol groups have been major forces these days. What does this mean to you?

[Soriso] : I’ve performed live many times, which possesses certainly one great advantage to commend me.

[KCM] : I think she is comparable to idol groups.

[Soriso] : Thank you. (laughter)

[Rain] : KCM, please stop it. (laughter)

4:08~7:54

[KCM] : Soriso, who is your favorite male idol group?

[Rain] : (Then, Rain gave a little cough to attract her attention.)

[Soriso] : I like CNBLUE.

[KCM] : From today, I’ll hate CNBLUE. (laughter)

[Rain] : If she insists on selecting an idol group, I won’t stop her, but I want her to know that KCM and I are singers, too. (laughter)

[Soriso] : Each of you is one of my favorite male solo singers.

[Rain] : KCM and I are renowned as being singers, too. (laughter)

[Sorio] : I know that. I’m so nervous now. I really like you two. (laughter)

[Rain]: Thanks, but it seems like I’m fishing for compliments. (laughter)

[KCM] : Thank you, Soriso.

[Rain] : Anyway, in my early days, I was enjoying dancing at a small playground located near Hongik University, and I started as a background dancer at a club near the university with my friends attached to indie bands. Soriso, you, as an underground artist, has come to come up to the mainstream, how do you feel?

[Soriso] : I was involved in a music band by working group activities, but now singing a solo makes me feel a strong sense of responsibility towards myself.

[Rain] : But, one advantage of singing a solo is that the only one person can keep all the profits to himself or herself. (laughter) And, I’ve heard you (Sorioso) have performed numerous charity performances.

[Soriso] : Yes, I have.

[Rain] : I’ve derived pleasure from the process of indulging in performing at performance halls. Soriso, what do you think is the live performance?

(taking the words out of KCM’s mouth) (laughter)

[Soriso] :I feel the happiest when I sing and feel the connection with the audience. I don’t have to moderate my emotions during my performances.

[Rain] : I got a telephone warning from my master JYP when I was exaggerating too much during my concerts. (laughter)

[Soriso] : It was too hard to try to restrain my feelings while I was recording my fist album.

[KCM] : I fully understand the meaning of her words.

7:55~10:53

[Rain] : Soriso, could you tell us more about your debut album and title song?

[Soriso] : The title track is “The Hero”.

I think my real heroes are my parents who make sacrifices themselves for their children. Sickness necessitated me change of air for a while, but I wanted to back to singing to live up to the expectations of my parents who were proud of their daughter (me). They came to see me off at the train station, and then my father slipped some spending money into my hand when I got on the train for Seoul, which brought tears to my eyes.

[Rain] : However, she’s overcome the hardship and finally released an album. For me, releasing an album was an honor in itself during my rookie season.

[KCM] : Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. And, it is said she is second to none in live performance.

[Rain] :As a live singer, I’m also second to none, I think.

[Soriso] :I know Rain is awesome because he even dances while singing.

[KCM] : That’s right. He is so awesome.

[Rain] : I like only live performance, so I can also eat hamburgers raw. (laughter) My favorite way to eat Yukhoe (Korean Beef Tartare) is dipping it in red pepper paste. (laughter)

[KCM] : I think he’s exaggerating too much. (laughter)

[Rain] : I’m just telling the truth. (laughter) It isn’t right to be so disrespectful to your senior. (laughter)

10:56~

[Rain]&[KCM] : Soriso, could you sing live now?

[Rain] : KCM, please don’t copycat my way of speaking. (laughter)

[KCM] : OK. (laughter)

[Rain] : I think KCM looks angrily at me.

[KCM] : Nonsense. I feel pretty good. . (laughter)

[Rain]: Now give me a smile.

[KCM] : Huhuhu. (laughter)

[Rain]: Good (laughter). Now sit down (laughter).

[KCM] : OK. (laughter).

[Soriso] : KCM is already sitting (laughter).

[Rain]: Now Soriso will sing a song live for us.

=================================================================

[Part 3]

0:18~3:29

[Rain]: Wow, she is very good at singing.

[KCM] : As I listened, I focused my attention on her live song. The song reminds me of my childhood.

[Rain]: Listener #0537, “Every single word of the song rang so true to me.”

Listener #0630. “Soriso is a veritable hero. The song reminds me of my parents who do farm work.”

[KCM] : Listener #5690, “She is a good singer.”

[Soriso] : Thank you.

[Rain]: That song reminds me of pop group GOD’s ‘To Mother’s lyrics, “My mother didn’t like Zhajiangmian, but she liked Jjambbong.” (laughter) I meant it for a joke. The song also brings me to my bearings.

[KCM]: Listener #9660, “Searching on the Internet, I’ve found she is very beautiful. She is the object of my envy because she is with the two men. I hope to see more of her work in the future.”

[Rain]: Listener #4794, “Soriso is a pretty name. I seem to hear the two men’s heart giving a flutter when they see her.”

[Rain]: Listener #7244, “Rain and KCM, how do you feel about the song?”

I feel pretty good about it.

[KCM] : Listener ‘Aribebe’, “Soriso, who’s better looking, Rain and KCM?”

[Soriso] : (laughter)

[Rain]: Needless to say, I look better much than him. (laughter)

I’m handsome visually, while he is handsome acoustically. (laughter) Sorry. (laughter)

[KCM] : Listener ‘Santoki’, “There’s a great band playing. How can I enjoy it?”

[Soriso] : You can see a concert, relaxing.

[Rain]: Soriso looks just like actress ‘Park Bo Young’

[Rain]&[KCM] : Soriso is something special. (shouting at the same time)

Bravo! (laughter)

3:31~6:35

[Rain] : Soriso’s music video depicts the scene of a move, “Hongssi”. I’m wondering if she would like to act even as an actress?

[Soriso] : I’d like to work if there is a chance as you two are all-around entertainers.

[Rain] : I’m really an all-around entertainer, and he is just a singer. (laughter)

[KCM] : I’m now learning how to be such an entertainer.

[Rain] : Soriso has dyed her hair nearly white. If she had long black hair, she might look more pure than she does now.

[Soriso] : The theme for this song is based on the story of a young man having a hard time, so I’ve tried to bring the boyishness to the song. For the first time in my life, I’ve had my hair dyed.

[Rain] : The color and style is great on you (Soriso)

[Soriso] : Thank you.

[KCM] : She is a stunning beauty, indeed, so I hope listeners will check her out on the Internet.

[Rain] : Actually, she’s made a score off Thyroid cancer. Soriso, do you have any difficulty in singing?

[Soriso] : My voice is not as good as it used to be, but I’m earnest in my endeavors.

[Rain] : If one sets her or his mind to it, nothing is impossible.

[KCM] : Soriso, what is the state of your health?

[Soriso] : I have recovered from my illness, and I work out strenuously.

6:37~7:08

[Rain] : Listener ‘Only Rain’, “Checking you three out on the Internet, I’ve found all of you three are around the same age. You three can make friends with each other.”

[Rain] : Listener ‘Type B’, “Checking her out on the Internet, I’ve found she’s dyed her hair blonde, and she has still dyed her hair blonde?”

Didn’t you hear what I said? (laughter)

[KCM] : She has dyed her hair blonde even now, and she is so beautiful.

7:09~7:46

[Rain] : Soriso, how much of your life is planned ahead?

[Soriso] : I’m planning to diligently make television appearances in order to tell many people to listen to this song, and I’ll try to sing good songs for people of all ages.

[Rain]: Soriso, thank you for coming here today.

8:51~9:12

(After the logo song was played)

[Rain]: I don’t like the chorus part of this new logo music. Didn’t I say we should remove the chorus part?

[KCM] : I think the chorus is good. Which parts of the chorus do you hate?

[Rain]: Let’s stop talking about it . (laughter)

9:14~

[Rain]: Listener ‘#8686′, “I couldn’t stop laughing, listening to the radio show.”

[KCM] : She (#8686′) completely fell under our spell.

[KCM] : Listener ‘#5011′, “Strenuous dieting has damaged my health. I’m having treatment for my back problem.”

[Rain]: Listener ‘#3462′, “I’m listening to “The Desire To Speed” at my parents’ home.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘SSM’, “It’s a perfect day for an outing, so I’m out of town with my friends. we’ll have a talent show tonight, and I’ll perform Rainism.”

Rainism~~

[Rain]: Listener ‘And Rain’, “Our employees will make a group tour of Daebu-do today, but I am suffering from a slight cold. So please give me strength to conquer the cold.”

[Rain]&[KCM] : Pahbak!

[Rain] : Listener ‘SS AND BI’, “I’m applying a cucumber face pack to refresh and rejuvenate my skin. How do you soldiers take care of your skins?”

We also apply face packs, and we love doing so.

[KCM] : Listener ‘Rahng Rahng, “I’m really excited about listening to the radio show.”

[Rain] : Listener ‘#4885′, “I’m disappointed that the military broadcast is being hosted frivolously.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘#2016′, “I’ve gone swanning off to Tongyoung for the weekend.

I’ve eaten all kinds of food before, but this bibimbap containing seaweed instead of lettuce is my first. It is a cultural shock.”

[Rain] : I have eaten such bibimbap containing seaweed. How about you?

[KCM] : No, I haven’t. Have you eaten tteokbokki containing seaweed?

[Rain] : No, I haven’t. Seaweed would look like you.

[KCM] : (laughter) Please don’t get too carried away. (laughter)

[Rain]: Sorry~~

[KCM] : Never mind~

[Rain]: Listener ‘Ha Ji Min’, “I’m enjoying listening the show even though I am sick.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘Flower Bora’, “The roads are like long parking lots. I want to go home.”

[Rain]: Listener ‘#6265′, “Rain and KCM, please stop fighting. I think you two are having a lover’s quarrel.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘#2857″, “The radio show has really cheered me up.”

[Rain]: Listener ‘Only Rain’, “Rain tops a survey of the star who is likely to become a wise husband.”

I’ve been chosen again! I’ve been winning the first prize even during my military service! So I want to just go crazy. I’m sure I can be a wise husband.

[KCM] : You really are an ideal husband.

[Rain]: What’s with you? (laughter)

[Rain] : After the next song, R vs K will proceed.

================================================================

[Part 4]

~0:14

- R vs K or K vs R -

0:09~2:32

[Rain] : With his “Go and be miserable” last time, ‘Lee Jin Ho’ was a smash hit. (laughter) And we welcome to pfc ‘Yim Ju Hwan’, first-time visit for this show.

[Yim Ju Hwan] : I am confident of winning if I play in the game against Rain.

[Lee Jin Ho] : Prior to the game, Rain and I will set an example to ‘Yim Ju Hwan’.

[Rain] : (Rain sings the first line of ‘It’s Raining’) “When I return to the stage and the light flashes on me~”

[Lee Jin Ho] : “Go and be miserable ! You’re not ready to appear on stage!”

(laughter)

[Rain] : You can do it on this wise. ‘Lee Jin Ho’ and I won a first prize at the game last time. KCM, what is the subject of the game today?

[KCM]: Our topic today is about the best cheering anthem.

2:39~5:17

[Rain]: Is there a memorable episode for each of you during the campus or high school festival?

[Lee Jin Ho] : I was different during the period of the festival.

I went to an agricultural high school (laughter). So, we raced cultivators instead of a relay during the festival (laughter). Starting the cultivators replaced passing the baton (laughter).

[Rain] : Really? ‘Lee Jin Ho’ is sure of victory!

[KCM]: There’s nothing to write home about myself during my high school and college life.

[Lee Ji Ho] : I don’t think so. (laughter)

[Rain] : I went to Anyang High School of Art where there were many seniors and juniors such as singer Seven, broadcaster Boom, etc. Our team won all the games we competed in during the festival.

5:18~6:15

(K) KCM and ‘Lee Jin Ho’ vs (R) Rain and ‘Yim Hu Hwan’.

[Rain] : After singer ‘Yun Soo Yil’s ‘Apartment’, we’ll begin a game.

[Lee Ji Ho] : Most apartments rented for 450,000 won per month, with a ten million won deposit at that time. (laughter)

6:30~8:53

[Rain] : Listener ‘Silver Bead Rain’, “It doesn’t feel right somehow if there’s no chorus when you sing the song.”

[KCM]: Listener ‘Cha Bu Ri’, “I was good at beating a gong in high school, so I won many awards.”

[Lee Ji Ho] : Listener ‘Santoki’, “Rain, could you sing the fight song you sang?”

[Rain] : I sang a fight song in 2006, but (it happened so long ago that) I don’t remember it. ‘Yim Ju Hwan’ and I have decided to choose singer Psy’s Champion.

[Lee Ji Ho]&[KCM]: We’ll choose pop group Full-Tracked’s ‘To You’.

[Rain] : The reason we’ve opted to sing Champion is that..

[Yim Ju Hwan] : Champion means victory and is a lusty song.

[Lee Ji Ho]&[KCM]: But, Full-Tracked’s ‘To You’ symbolizes unity.

[KCM]: You (R team) can’t outwit us.

[Rain] : I’m concerned that your actions might be misconstrued as mutiny. (laughter).

8:55~

- ‘Full-Tracked’s ‘To You’ was followed by Psy’s Champion -

====================================================================

[Part5]

0:12~1:50

[Rain] : There is nothing to choose between the two.

[Rain] : Listener ‘Flower Rain’, “I vote for Psy. Since Full-Tracked is from another generation, I don’t know their ‘To You’ song.”

I feel a generation gap.

[Yim Ju Hwan] : Listener ‘Ganji’, “The game is over. The first round of fighting will probably go to Psy.”

[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener ‘#0415′, “I vote for Psy.”

[KCM]: Listener ‘SSM’, “Champion is the flower of cheering song.”

[Rain] : Psy always sings only his songs even at the unofficial occasion.

Our party used to chant the chorus, “champion”, of the song whenever he sang the song at the occasion.

[KCM]: It is really a popular song.

1:52~4:35

[KCM] : Listener ‘FNTIJ’, “It’s a tough choice.”

[Rain] : Listener ‘Elf Affected By The Heat’, “I vote for ‘Full-Tracked’s ‘To You’ “

[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener ‘Type B’, “Champion is the best because it gets united into one during the festival.”

[Yim Ju Hwan] : Listener ‘Force’, “I vote for ‘Full-Tracked’ “

[Rain]: I think there’s a baseball game on. ‘Lee Jin Ho’, What team do you pull for?

[Lee Jin Ho] : I like Kia Tigers.

[KCM] : I like ‘Hae Tae’.

[Rain] : I know KCM doesn’t like baseball.

[Lee Jin Ho] : ‘Hae Tae’ is the predecessor of ‘Kia Tigers’. (laughter)

[KCM] : I like ‘Hae Tae’s player ‘Seon Dong Ryul’ (he is a retired player) (laughter)

[Rain] : KCM likes to pull anything. (straining to lift heavy weights) (laughter)

[Lee Jin Ho] : KCM is an old fashioned man because he doesn’t know about the change of scenery. (laughter)

[Rain] : I like baseball players such as ‘Park Chan Ho’ and ‘Lee Seung Yeop’, but I support ‘Lotte Giant’ team. Have you ever been to Sajik Baseball Stadium?

It was enormous, and the crowd just went wild! Some scenes at the baseball park actually resemble clips taken from movie ‘Haeundae’ starring actor ‘Seol Kyung Gu’.

[Lee Jin Ho]: Have you thrown the first ball in the opening game of the pro baseball season? (to Rain)

[Rain] : Yes, I did it a long time ago.

[KCM] : I sang the national anthem at a baseball game.

4:35~5:48

[Rain] : Kara’s ‘Honey’ and Girls’ Generation’s ‘Oh’ are recently popular cheering songs at baseball games. When the sound of Kara’s song came from on the loudspeaker in my recruit days, the atmosphere was so electric that I felt scared. (laughter)

[Lee Jin Ho] : Kara’s ‘Roly Poly’ was very popular cheering song in my recruit days.

[Rain] : In the case of me, IU’s songs were popular.

[KCM] : Have you ever heard Kara’s Step? The song was popular in my recruit days.

[Rain] : I am at a loss for words. I’m sorry, but that song is out of style, and it was popular two years ago. Did you (KCM) hear the music when leaving the army? (laughter)

5:50~7:45

[Rain] : Listener ‘#2124′, “I felt as if I was rooting our team in the playground in my early days when I heard singer ‘Shin Hae Cheol’s song (he is a member of Full-Tracked)

[KCM]: Listener ‘Kee Bin Na’, “Psy’s Champion is the big trend at sporting events these days.”

[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener ‘#9410′, “I vote for Psy.”

[Yim Ju Hwan] : Listener ‘#0730′, “I vote for Psy.”

[KCM]: In the case of me..

[Rain] : (taking the words out of KCM’s mouth) (laughter)

Listener ‘#4054′, “Champion is the flower of cheering song no matter what they say.”

Why are you hitting my body? (to KCM) (laughter) (Rain is pretending to be beaten)

[Lee Jin Ho] : KCM went the knuckle. (laughter) (Lee is telling KCM a joke)

[Lee Jin Ho] : Listener ‘#2470′, “I vote for Psy.”

[Rain] : Lee Jin Ho’s pronunciation is a little off. (laughter)

[Yim Ju Hwan] : Listener ‘#1678′, “I vote for Full-Tracked.”

[Rain ] : It’s hard to distinguish superiority.

[Rain] : It is said CNBLUE’s songs are popular among middle-school boys these days.

7:54~10:13

[KCM] : It’s an exciting song. (after CNBLUE’s song)

[Rain] : Early ballot counts suggest the victory of Psy.

[Lee Jin Ho] : This is the best cheering song. “R-r-ring, r-r-ring, somebody called to say White team was the winner. No, no, that was a lie. Somebody called to say Blue team was the winner.” (laughter)

[Rain] : That’s not funny (although a sense of humor for a gagman is the most important asset.) (laughter)

[Lee Jin Ho] : That’s because I’m influenced by KCM (laughter)

[Rain] : We are confident that it (Champion) will be won.

[KCM] : I don’t think so. The victory is on our side.

[Lee Jin Ho] : I think KCM is wrong. (laughter)

[Yim Ju Hwan] : It’s too obvious that we win the game.

[Rain] : Our team is sure of victory in the match.

[Rain]: Finally, Psy has pulled off a landslide victory (93%)

[KCM] : How on earth can this happen? (laughter)

[Lee Jin Ho] :I think that’s a foul. (laughter)

[Rain]: Anyway, thanks to ‘Lee Jin Ho’, we had so much fun today, and we really laughed a lot because of KCM’s weird style of speech. KCM, please learn to speak and read books. (laughter)

[KCM] : I will read books. (laughter)

[Rain]: ‘Yim Ju Hwan’, how was your day?

[Yim Ju Hwan] : This is my first appearance in this show. I had so much fun today, and it was fun and lively.

[Lee Jin Ho] : I was able to get rid of a lot of stress by laughing and talking here.

[KCM] : ‘Lee Jin Ho’, you were teamed with me today. How did you feel?

[Lee Jin Ho] : I wasn’t feeling very well today. (laughter) This is a situation I’d rather not have lived to see. (laughter)

[Rain]: I can understand Lee’s words. (laughter)

[Rain]: ‘Lee Jin Ho’ and ‘Yim Ju Hwan’, thank you very much for coming in even though you two should have swept the floor at this time. (laughter) And, ‘Yim Ju Hwan’, please prepare something to talk about next time. (laughter)

[Lee Jin Ho] :’Yim Ju Hwan’ came to look today as a gallerygoer. (laughter)

[Rain]: Well, we’ll see you next week.

===============================================================

[Part 6]

0:23~2:00

-Soldiers’ comments-

[Rain] Soldier ‘Woo Won Min’, “Nice to meet you. This is corporal ‘Woo Won Min’ serving in lnje area of Gangwon-do district. I have to do guard duty at a guardhouse until 6:00pm today.

Thanks to those soldiers getting back from their vacation, I was able to eat things I like, and I’ve had more than enough. I’ve never felt as good as I do now. I’ll tune in to the show until it is over. Fighting!”

[Rain] : I also did guard duty at a guardhouse, but we were not allowed to eat anything while dong guard duty. Sentinels should not eat anything while doing guard duty.

[KCM]; Anyway, ‘Woo Won Min’, I appreciate your interest.

[Rain] : Please tune in to the radio instead of watching TV on weekends.

[KCM]: Soldier ‘Kim Min Suk’, “This is ‘Kim Min Suk’ who is still a recruit. The Division I belong to is called up to active duty ten days a month. By the way, our sergeant ‘Hwang Yong Jin’ is said to break up with his girlfriend. He’s going through a tough time right now. Please make him feel better.”

[Rain] : I can’t tell you how very sorry I am. As people meet and part, you can meet a better woman. Please don’t worry about it.

2:09~5:21

[Rain]: Listener ‘FNTLVJ’, “KCM, please don’t read books. It’s great just the way it is.”

KCM has to read books because he is almost empty-headed. (laughter)

[KCM] : My mother is listening to the radio now. (laughter)

[Rain]: I seem to have put my foot in my mouth. (laughter)

Mother, I love you~~

[KCM] : Listener ‘Santoki’, “The logo song is great. I was amazed when I heard the sound of Rain’s voice. Any funny episodes when you were recording?”

[Rain] : I didn’t know why KCM was so stubborn about it. The logo song took more than two hours to be recorded.

[KCM] : We spent a lot more times than we had expected. I meant it for the best.

[Rain] : I was going to sing, but KCM insisted on singing. So I had to make a concession, and I had no choice but to take over the rap portion of the song.

[KCM] : Thanks to Rain, everything was going well.

[Rain] : I meant it for a joke. It’s been quite a while since I rapped. Next time I’ll sing the song, and I hope KCM will sing the rap part of the song.

[KCM] : I’ll sing the rap part.

[Rain] : ‘Lee Jin Ho’ sang the middle part of the song by adopting my idea, and ‘Kim Jae Wook’ played the guitar, who has a career in forming a band with his friends. Playing the guitar came to a swift close, but voices were heard all the way. (laughter) And, ‘Lee Jin Ho’s part was finished soon, too.

[Rain] : Listener ‘#8686′, “The logo song is a big success. I hope Rain and KCM will record a duet together.”

I don’t want to be connected to him in any way.

[KCM] : Me too. (laughter)

3:54~4:33

[Rain] : Listener ‘#7066′, “My brother serving in the army was on leave for the weekend, so our family wanted to eat out with him, but too bad he was doing to go meet his girlfriend. However I have to be nice to him because I had a history of not coming to see him off when he was enlisted due to my participation in Rain’s concert on Yeongdongdaero.”

I hope you guys will be nice to soldiers who are on leave.

It is pretty difficult to serve in the army.

[KCM] : We are working very hard to protect my country.

[KCM]: Listener ‘#2603′, “I am late for the appointment because of the traffic jam. Nevertheless, I’m keeping laughing, listening to the show.”

[Rain] : I never thought I’d make people laugh, so I’m planning to appear on a TV gag show after leaving the army.

[KCM]: I’ll appear on it with you then.

[Rain] : I don’t want to see you any more after leaving the army.

[KCM]: I’ll pursue you to the ends of the earth. (laughter)

[Rain] : Look at his eyes. (laughter)

5:19~6:24

[Rain] : Listener ‘#6025′, “I think I’m the last to leave the office today because of this radio show.”

Doesn’t her company have a five-day workweek?

[KCM]: I think she has many things to do today.

[KCM] : Listener ‘#4070′, “It’s summery weather. Our district is surrounded by water and mountains on three sides. People fishing in the sea are seen. If Rain and KCM come and visit our district, I’ll buy you raw seafood.”

[Rain] : I like to eat raw seafood.

[KCM] : I am fond of fishing.

[Rain] : I find it most pleasing to eat food these days, but I’ve been dieting with firm resolve. I’m trying to eat a lot of vegetables and fish. Since things are not what I used to be, I can’t go without food.

[KCM]: There is plenty of work to be done here, so it is impossible to fast all day.

[Rain] : I think I’ll have to lose weight by portion control and exercising.

6:25~6:50

[KCM]: When I went to Jinhae not long ago..

[Rain] : (interrupting him) Listener ‘Only One’, “I have laughed and feel very hungry. What would you like to recommend?”

How about trying Naengmyon?

[KCM]: How about trying Bab (rice)?

[Rain] : When it’s hot, it’s best to quench your thirst with Naengmyon.

6;51~

[KCM] : Listener ‘#1871′, “I love ‘The Desire to Speed’ for soldiers.”

[Rain] : Listener ‘#5114′, “Time flew when I was laughing. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time.”

[KCM] : Listener ‘Dan Bi’, “I think you two gave soldiers so much strength.

[Rain] : I didn’t know how difficult being a soldier was in society, but I have been there and done that, and I know how hard it is. Also, the eye is bigger than the belly. Soldiers are having a really hard time protecting our country.

[KCM] : Just thinking about hard tack and Choco Pie makes my mouth water.

[Rain] : The time is nearly up.

[KCM] : Is it that late already?

[Rain] : Please just be quiet. (laughter) Listener ‘Newt Bi’, “Seosan district’s Roller Jung and Kim Chi Man are fitting nicknames for Rain and KCM, respectively.”

Please newly nickname KCM and ‘Lee Jin Ho’.

Today’s last song is IU’s song.

It is said singer IU performed my Rainism on TV show program ‘Yu Yeol’s ‘Sketch Book’ yesterday. She is a lovely lady.

See you tomorrow.

======================================
Credit: 96.7 Friends FM / DEMA / courtesy of ratoka rain @YT/ English translation by 화니