Tuesday, May 15, 2012

MBLAQ phone call with Rain on Friends FM



- The phone call with pop group MBLAQ produced by Rain-


[Rain] How is everything with you?

[MBLAQ] We’re having a great time.



-Currently, they are working on their next album.

Their new album will be released after their Asia tour concert.



-What they have recently done -

[Lee Jun] : ‘We’re very well, thanks. Now we are at the scene of the Dream Concert, and we’ll show more spectacles and passionate performances to the public.

I miss you (Rain) so much.

[Rain] : I miss you, too. I hope to see more of your work in the future, which can please me.

[KCM] : Even in the army, Rain’s worried about MBLAQ the whole time.



[Rain] : I know they find it a strain to receive my phone call. So, I think MBLAQ and I will have to break down the interpersonal barriers that often prevent open communication. I want to see you (MBLAQ) some time before your new album is released.

[Rain] : And, Junny (Lee Jun), I know you are frequently appearing in TV gag shows, but I hope you won’t talk without much thought in those programs.

All : (laughter).



[Rain] : I know he has such a great sense of humor that he always raises a laugh, but I want him not to talk nonsense.

[KCM] : I think Junny always creates a friendly atmosphere in the team.



[Rain] : In a TV show, I saw Junny dressing up as Uma Thurman’s character from movie ‘Kill Bill’.

[Lee Jun] : The producer asked me to do so. (laughter).

I received a positive response after appearing in the show, and such a martial acting was based on my personal experience in Ninja Assassin starring ‘Jin Hoon’ hyung (Rain).



[KCM] : Can you give Rain some helpful advice about being a good DJ ? (laughter)

[GO]&[Lee Jun] : He should liven up the mood more, raising his voice a little more than he did (laughter).



[Rain] : I’ll fix those words in my mind.

Chundoong, how have you been?

5:47~8:42

[Chundoong] : I’m doing just fine. I have many songs composed by me to introduce to you.

[Rain] : I want to sing a song made by Chundoong next time.

[All]: Wow!

[Rain] : GO and Chundoong are both talented songwriters and performers, but they need more practice. Anyway, I hope Chundoong will make himself healthier.



[Rain] : Is ‘Bang Cheol Ryong’ (Mir) there? (laughter).

[Mir] : Yes, I’m here.

[Rain] : Mir is a pure guy, and I like him a lot.

MBLAQ has done a lot of work to achieve a success, but they will have to work harder to live up to their full potential.



[KCM] : I can find Rain is gentle and affectionate toward them.

[Rain] : I’m sorry that I could not take care of them.

This may be hard for them to understand at times, but they will understand perfectly when they join the army like me.

Since they have to get the money, now we have to let go of them. (laughter)

When is the next album due out?

[GO] : I think it will be released on September or October after our Asia Tour.

We’ll do individual activities before it is released.



[Rain] : Junny, what kind of character do you want to challenge in the future?

[Lee Jun] : I want to play a person with mental in a movie or TV drama. (laughter)

[Rain] : You were a fool then and you are a fool now. (laughter)



8:46~10:42

[Rain] : Junny, please stop playing a fool.

[Lee Jun] : I want to be serious about my acting when I’m playing such a character.

[KCM] : I think Junny looks so harmless whatever he is saying.

[Rain] : I agree with you totally. They all are nice guys.



-The members each started to say something-

[Seung Ho] : Please be careful with your health, and we’re doing our best. Please keep watching out for us.

[GO] : I’ve been cast as a role in a TV drama. I’ll improve my acting skills, using films and dramas starring hyung (Rain).

[Lee Jun] : I really admire hyung (Rain), and thank you for always setting an example for us. I miss you so much. I hope you’ll always cheer up.

[Chundoong] : I miss you so much, and I’ll work hard to achieve good results.

[Mir] : I would very much like to see you hyung when you are on leave. I miss you.


[KCM] : A bright smile is coming to Rain’s lips.


10:44~11:32

[Rain] : Since they are doing activities energetically, I feel really great.

Now they have become very respected artists. I hope they’ll lead a more active life as singers. I’ll buy them delicious meal as soon as possible.

[MBLAQ] : Wow!!

[Rain] : And, give me your new numbers through your manager.

(laughter)

[KCM] : Please visit us if you (MBLAQ) have a chance.

[Rain] : Have an outstanding performance!

[KCM] : Fighting!






Source: ratoka rain @ YouTube

English Translation by 화니 @rain-cloud.co.kr