Monday, March 12, 2012

2AM releases "I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me: MV



My Thoughts:
I hope that this is a ballad.
I really think that these Korean companies should invest in putting subtitles in their MV's expecially if you know there will be speech, that is the main reason as to why I get confused during a MV.
I really want a music box, that plays an instrumental to a kpop song. MY SEARCH BEGINS THIS SUMMER.
I don't understand why I don't listen to 2AM, it could be becasue I always get 2AM and 2PM confused....like I seriously thought that Jo Kwon was in 2PM. I should really do my research, but at least by actually watching MV's I discover new groups, like right now. :)
There ionly 4 of them?? hmmmI thought there was 5.
Why is that girl in the closet, is she supposed to be a doll......or memories?
I feel sad for him.
OK....the ending really confused me.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
This was really cute. And that piano music box is really cute, I would seriously buy that in a heartbeat.