Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shinwha release "Venus" MV

Surprisingly, out of my 11 years of listening to K-pop, I have never listened to a song by Shinwha, but since I heard about their comeback this year I decided to wait until they release this MV to decide whether or not I would look into their past stuff.




MY THOUGHTS:
Not gonna lie, for some older guys some of them are pretty hot.
Ok the molesting while dancing made me think of "Troublemaker" and that was cringe worthy when seen live. This MV cost 200 million won to make and it looks freaking amazing considering. I really wished that I understood the story that was in the MV, I feel like it would make my experience even better.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
I think I have fallen in love. I hope they don't go away after they have made this comeback. I would seriously cry blood. (haha get it the concept of their comeback is vampires and in some stories about vampires, they cry blood).