Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm not missing

I haven't forgotten about this blog, I got caught up with mid-terms and a presentation that I have to present tomorrow morning. I don't know who came up with the idea to have mid-term tests the week after spring break.
Just so you know, I wasn't just neglecting the blog, but I have no clue what has been going on in the K-pop world since last week. But rest assured, I should have all my assignments and tests done by Saturday so I should be updating that afternoon and all of Sunday to catch up and I will take a break on Monday and I should be back on my regular schedule on Tuesday. So if you want to get my updates in full you can either subscribe to my blog by email or wait until Monday to explore the new updates.

Thank you guys for sticking with me for these 4 months, it really means a lot to me. :)