Thursday, March 8, 2012

EXO-K & EXO-M release "History" MV

EXO-K


EXO-M


My Thoughts:
I am still upset that this isn't the debut MV, but this will tide me over for the time being.
Do they have all 12 members in both MV's or are those back up dancers?
THis song didn't reallt catch my attention as quickly as "What is Love"....as you know, I love my ballads.
They have some interesting clothing selections.
That pocket thing they do is freaking hilarious to me. 2:36 guy looked like a creeper to the te extreme like he's outside my window type of creep. The Chinese version sounds completely different and the EXO-M members was in the Korean version because the creeper guy is in EXO-M. How come EXO-K got the better outfits, at least in my opinion? I seriously think they need to keep Kai strictly in the EXO-K MV's, we don't want China to get a Kai overdose like eveveryone else.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
Though I had my doubts about this, the MV's are really good and I hope they release another MV. The pocket thing, STILL HILARIOUS!!!!
Everysing app anyone??