Wednesday, March 7, 2012

EXO-M & EXO-K to release single "History"

As found on Daily Kpop News:
SM Entertainment's latest idol groups EXO-K and EXO-M will be releasing their second prologue single "History".

According to SM Entertainment on March 7th, the new track will be released in both Korean and Chinese, and the music video will be released on March 8. The agency also revealed that the respective teams’ member formation will be unveiled through the music video as well.

Following up to their ballad number "What is Love", the new track "History" is said to be a powerful pop number with a high-energy performance planned to compliment its charismatic musical color.

My thoughts:
Its about time because I am tired of all these freaking teasers, they are starting to lose me as a potential EXO-tic and THEY HAVEN'T EVEN DEBUTED YET. I mean if they didn't do all of the teasers and did what every other group did when they go to debut, I would be a very avid fan right now. But as of this moment, I see potential that I will become an avid fan if they debut sometime soon.