Friday, March 2, 2012

Shinwha's Lee Min Woo gets discharged from the military

Since February 2010, Shinhwa's Lee Min Woo has served as a public service worker at Seoul Station. On March 2, he fulfilled his two-year mandatory military duty, and held an event and press conference to celebrate his honorable discharge from the army.

During the event, Lee Min Woo said, "“I only got to sleep two hours because I was looking forward to this. Right now, I feel like I’m floating in the sky. I’m tense about standing in front of the fans and the flashes from the camera for the first time in a long time."

"I’m looking forward to meeting you with a new set of promotions for Shinhwa", he added.

His discharge makes all six members of Shinhwa complete their military duties. Shinhwa, the longest-running idol group, will be making their comeback this month.

Lee Min Woo will be releasing a new album as Shinhwa this month. To mark the group's 14th anniversary, they will hold their concert "THE RETURN" which will take place at Seoul's Olympic Park on March 24 to 25.

Articel Source: Daily Kpop News