Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Up and Coming Spring Break Adventure......not really



So tomorrow at 5pm my spring break officially starts. I say 5pm because my campus is "kicking" everyone off campus at that time. I will be leaving campus around 4 or 4:30 because my Corrections teacher doesn't want to cancel class, but I am hoping that she lets us out early. ^**Really Hopeful**^.
So just so you guys know I will be updating between 11am until 2pm and then I am on a fantastical 4 hour k-pop and coffe induced, hunger filled road trip, this road trip is similar to my Thanksgiving and Christmas drive except its a different time period and it takes place at night. With it being lent and everything, k-pop, coffee and my need for the fish my mom is cooking is what is compelling me to make this journey home.

While many people are on their way to sunny beaches with their friends, I will be home and talking and meeting with my old boss in hopes of securing a summer job.

Also,
As many of you have noticed I have been posting on the MV posts that I am going to be putting my thoughts/reactions up on Saturday, that's because I will be at home and won't have to worry about midterms and people bothering me while I am trying to watch the MV.
For those of you who are getting ready for Spring Break, have fun and don't do anything to dangerous and for those of you who don't get Spring Breaks, good luck with your studies and good luck with your jobs.

See you guys tomorrow :) !!