Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nine Muses release "Ticket" MV



Star Empire stated, "We took great pains when trying to materialize the concept 'ticket'. We tried different approaches because we were curious as to what would happen if we mixed the various feels of 'ticket' with the Nine Muses colors. We will continue to showcase the various appeals of Nine Muses through the theme 'ticket'".



My Thoughts:
The guy in the MV is kind of cute. I don't think the song matches the look of the MV. The way the MV looks it seems like this should be a slow song. But I like the outfits, especially the pink and brown ones but not so much the boots. It kind of reminds me of the outfit SNSD wore in "Genie".
I don't understand why they are called Nine Muses when there are eight of them, maybe one of the members left.
The outfits that have the yellow stripes on them remind me of "Mr. Taxi", weird I'm not saying that they are copying SNSD I'm just saying that the outfits are similiar.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
This is a really catchy song, and I would listen to it again.