Friday, March 2, 2012

New EXO teaser: Kai, Kris, Lay, Suho, Luhan, D.O., Tao, Xiumin & SeHun

I don't know why they just put the teaser as Kai. There are other people in the teaser. It's like saying Kai featuring a bunch of other people. EXO is gaining more and more anti's with all these trailers, SM NEEDS TO STOP IT AND DEBUT THEM ALREADY, because it's doing more harm than good. He should have known better then teaser a group for this long. Anyway here I go again with my rant.

So now all 12 memebers have for EXO have been revealed:
-Kai
-Lu Han
-Tao
-Chen
-Se Hun
-Lay
-Xiu Min
-Baek Hyun
-D.O.
-Su Ho
-Kris
-Chan Yeol
If my prediction is correct then they should be debuting soon, because there is no reason for them to release a million other teasers when all the members have been introduced.

Anyway here is Kai featuring a bunch of other people.



PS- A lot of you have asked me why I stopped watching the trailers after "What Is Love" was released.
It's becasue all these trailers are ridiculous, and as you can see whenever I post a new trailer I sometimes go into a rant especially if Kai is in it. I really don't understand why they show Kai so much. A lot of people are saying that he is the leader, but then you have to look at it, EXO is TWO different groups. I would understand if EXO was one big group and there was only one leader, but their has to be two leaders one for each group. I don't care if Kai is the supposed to be the "face" of EXO, to me that is favoritism for SM to shoe him that many times, you should give the group members equal opportunites and not overplay the leader. Like with DBSK I could have sworn that Jaejoong was the leader of the group but he wasn't Yunho was and Jaejoong was one of the two main vocalists in the group and to me it should always be that way. Don't overplay the leader. Now being the lead vocalist and the lead dancer are completely different things. They put them out in front to showcase that they have good dancers, every group has one or two amazing dancers, like in Big Bang it's Taeyang and everyone else is freaking good too.

Well there went another rant. hehe
Have a good or night you guys. :)