Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Bang is Alive: 2012 Comeback teasers

So I noticed a couple of teaser photos for the Big Bang comeback , BUT NO VIDEO. So I decided that I will put it all in one post, so check on this regulary until the MV comes out because I will be putting all the teaser photos and videos on this one post and when I put the MV post up I will refer back to this post for those of you who have missed it.

Well enjoy, because I will.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7 TOP teaser- Know most of you readers know that my Big Bang bias is TOP and them putting this picture out first seriosuly kills me because I still have to wait. BECAUSE THIS MAN IS SEX ON LEGS!!!!!

#8

#9 Daesung

#10 Taeyang MOHAWK STILL INTACT YES!!!!!

#11 Taeyang, Daesung and Top: This picture was leaked earlier today, but I wanted to wait until Taeyang's picture was released on the YG website

#12 Title Tracks

#13 Album Cover: The album will have 6 different verisons. Big Bang, Top, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri veresions. I really want to get all 6 but I know that won't happen, so I will have to stick to just one.

#14 Seungri

#15 G-Dragon

#16 Top

#17 Daesung

#18 Taeyang

#19 Seungri

#20 G-Dragon

#21 Big Bang via Naver

#22 Song Promotion

#23 Big Bang, found on the YG website

#24 Seungri

#25 Top

#26 Taeyang

#27 Daesung




VIDEO TEASERS

1. G-Dragon- Talk


2. Big Bang is Back via Naver


3. Big Bang Album preview? via Naver


4. Daesung- Talk


5. Taeyang- Talk


6. Seungri- Talk


7. T.O.P- Talk


8. About Blue pt. 1


9. About Blue pt. 2


10. "Love Dust" preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=d9kA02v0geg&list=PLC166F124EA937C72#t=0s
11. "Bad Boy" preview


12. "Fantastic Boy" preview


13. "Ain't No Fun" preview


14. "Wings (Daesung Solo" Preview


15. "Intro" Preview



MUSIC VIDEOS

1. Blue 2/22/2012


2. Bad Boy 2/28/2012


3. Fantastic Baby 3/6/2012


**Honestly, I am getting more excited with every teaser photo that comes out and right now I am going towards insane levels. I see that Teddy and GD has there hands all over these songs and TOP did some of the raps. THIS COMEBACK WILL BE EPIC!!!!