Wednesday, January 11, 2012

EXO new teaser: Lu Han & Se Hun

Compared to all the other teasers besides that this one does not include Kai it looks more like an actual teaser as to showing their talents and just them standing looking good.
This is a quote from AKPF (American K-Pop Fans) Kim about the teaser:
Um, it's like SM realized everyone was getting pissed at the wait and the 5 billion Kai teasers that now they are putting out one of two of these teasers a day. Here's yet another one, Teaser #9 (it says, I've lost count) with members Se Hun and Lu Han. They are in the desert, it looks like, to make sure Kai doesn't somehow sneak into the shot
I have to agree with here because whenever I saw a teaser from their youtube channel you can tell that fans were upset and pissed by the comments were leaving, I know I left a few paragraphs on the videos about my dislike for them showing Kai so much, not introducing the members quickly enough (it seemed a little disorganized), the fact that no one knows when they debut but we have a general idea of when they are debuting (for all we know they could debut in 2013, but SM said that it would be this year, BUT THAT'S ALL WE KNOW!!!), and when they say teaser they truly mean teaser, because besides Kai it seems like I don't know about the other members, I mean I know they are there but if you put them in front of my face I would not know who they are and if I do recognize them I would say they were in EXO with Kai.
But I am really trying not to hate on this group too much, and like with New.F.O I am keeping an open mind and looking at their debut as a whole (the song, the video quality, their first (mini) album and the debut performance).