Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WHERE IS ALL THE KPOP NEWS????

It has been a very slow couple of days in Kpop news.
I guess it's because some stars are on vacation, I think that TVXQ is still on break, they annouced it last year that they would be taking a break. It could also be because some are ready with preparing for comebacks (LIKE BIG BANG IS NEXT MONTH!!!!) Or no one is really releasing anything right now.

Well I just wanted to put this post up to say that I am not being lazy there just isn't anything to really post about, because I don't like to post anything that isn't proved, meaning rumors and speculations. I don't really do posts about twitter or anything unless I think that it is important so that really cuts down what I post until I find someone at my school who shares my love for Kpop, then I might be able to expand to things like that, if they would be willing to help.

I will be working on my monthly Idol birthday post for this month and next. It seems that everyone has their birthdays in January and February. There are a lot of people. January should be up no later than Sunday night, because I plan to work on it Saturday, all I have to do is go picture hunting and it will be done. And then February should be up on the 5th.

Well I hope everyone had a great New Year and an amazing Lunar New Year. I need to adopt a Korean family so that we can celebrate this every year.

I leave you guys with my favorite parts in Big Bang's IN2D.



I also leave you with my favorite Big Bang song: LOVE SONG!!!!