Sunday, January 29, 2012

MBLAQ Hello Baby Ep.2


I have seriosuly been waiting on this episode since last Sunday night, I never knew when the show comes on, so I couldn't time the subs coming out. For asian dramas subs come out the day after the episode premeires, but with this show the subs come out 2 days after the show comes on. But the episode is being uploaded by the TheNomNomApple (The username is linked to the youtube account). I will be posting the videos on this blog.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Part 4:
I cannot wait until the new episode next week, I might actually buy all the Hello Baby seasons on DVD. I think that When SNSD did it they should have had like 4 kids there are 9 of them and they only took care of one kid. But anyway hope you guys enjoyed episode 2. As I said above I will be posting the episodes on my blog for you guys to enjoy but I will only post the videos with English subs.