Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New EXO teaser: Se Hun

Well, I'm happy shocked that they didnt have to throw Kai into this teaser. But does anyone else think that EXO are like characters from Avater the last Airbender. I mean Kai is like Earth (teaser 5) and Se Hun seems to be the water bender, well I could care less but that was my show whenever it was on. Does anyone know if they are going to do another Avater movie because they didn't finish they have to get to the part were Ang fights that dude, Zuko's dad? Well anyway here is the teaser.



I am seriously trying to figure out, are they even gonna debut this year? I know last year they said that they are, but I don't think that it's going to be in the first half of the year. Because the way they are releasing these teasers its like intro new member featuring Kai, ok now here is 10 teasers of said new member, 20 of Kai and then a couple of duet teasers with Kai, and then it starts all over again with a new member featuring Kai.