Saturday, January 28, 2012

Music Core 1.28.12

Quote from AKPF:
Highlights of the week:

1. MBLAQ’s pants. God bless their stylists.

2. B.A.P made their Music Core debut with “Burn it Up” and “Warrior” and they totally KILLED IT. I am just so impressed by this new group and can’t wait to see what they come up with next. This is the strongest debut I’ve seen since becoming a K-Pop fan and it’s been really amazing to see the overwhelming positive response from fans all over the world. If they can keep it up, they’ll be huge, nay, legendary. I’m callin it.

3. Dal Shabet makes their return with “Hit U” and I’m really digging this more mature concept from them. I’ll take this over saccharin sweet any day!

4. I love me some Brian Joo. His voice is silky smooth and it’s nice to see an old veteran up on stage with all these young’ins. It doesn’t hurt that I’m really enjoying his latest EP, Reborn Part 1.

Quite frankly I am on the same page about MBLAQ's pants, whoever came up with this concept knew what the noonas wanted and they deliever every single performance.
Brian Joo is a veteran and I seriously just learned about him 2 days ago, I mean I have seen him before but I thought he was just another K-rapper. Now when it comes to Korean rappers I am always skeptical but I have grown to love them through TOP, GD, Tablo, Zico and now Tiger JK.
Anyway time for me to shut up here are the performances :D

BoM- Dear Feeling Dear Heart


Six Bomb Chiki Chiki


Wink ft. Teen Top- Stay at Shanghai


CHAOS- She's Coming


FIX-Please Don't Stay


Fat Cat- Is Being Pretty Everything?


B.A.P- Warrior & Burn It Up



NS Yoon-G- The Reason I Became A Witch


Nine Muses- News


Dal Shabet- Hit U & Fire It Up



Boyfriend- I'll Be There


Brian Joo- Let This Die


Sunny Hill ft. Thunder (MBLAQ)- The Grasshopper Song


Lee Hyun- Because It's You


Teen Top- Crazy


T-ara- Lovey Dovey


MBLAQ- This Is War


***NOTE***
This is the last episode that Yuri will be and MC for Music Core, I know a lot of us are sad to see her go. But I wonder who will replace her, I hope its another SNSD member.