Saturday, January 21, 2012

For those of you who love Boni

I realize that Boni isn't all that well known even though she has a really amazing voice and everything. Here are two of her songs, "Go Around" and "It Hurts". She needs to be promoted more than she is. But quick question that someone may know: Is she signed in Korea? Because I just need to know because if she is then that company sucks because she isn't as well known as some of the other stars.

Go Around


It Hurts


I thought that she fell off the grid for a second but I just checked my youtube subscriptions and found that a friend and fan of hers (bonitv) has been updated, and unfortunatley they were just covers and not new songs. I really do hope that she releases a new CD soon, I absolutely love her voice to death.

California King Bed Cover


Pop Medley


Fallin Out Cover