Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inkigayo 1.15.12

A Pink


NS Yoon-G


Sunny Hill


Fat Cat


Nine Muses


J-Cera


Lee Hyun


CHAOS


Boyfriend


Rainbow Pixie


Davichi & T-ara


Teen Top


MBLAQ



T-ara


Park Hyun Bin


Electroboyz


**WINNER**
T-ara


Thanks to: shu35151226

I am so early on this post because I watched the live stream and I got the videos through (K-Pop Stream Online Twitter), through them you also can get (stream online) MCountdown, Music Bank, Music Core, Inkigayo, Running Man, and We Got Married. The website that has all the streaming channels is (wix.com.kpopstreams.streams). When there isn't anything streaming there is music videos playing and you can chat with other people using the group chat on the right side, or you can be like me and close it out, because it bothers me when I see things move at the corner of my eye while I am focusing on something else.

SIDE NOTE:
From now on if you see that I put something in parenthesis () in mid sentence there is a very good chance that it is linked to whatever page I am talking about, if you are not sure just run your mouse over it and if it doesnt turn a pink type color then it is not linked. Anyway have a good day, I am going to be heading back to school tomorrow, so there will be a very good chance that I won't post until I am unpacked.