Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tracking: EXO-M & EXO-K


**MY THOUGHTS**
Who else would think it cool if EXO debuted on February 29th? TO me that would be epic. As a way to keep track of SM Entertainment‘s forthcoming boy band, EXO-K and EXO-M.I have decided to make one big post that includes all the teaser, because I am pretty sure that most of us have tuned out the total number of teasers.
I’m not completely annoyed by the fact that SM is shoving Kai down our throats at every chance that they get, particularly because they’ve made it pretty obvious that they have multiple member-teasers in their queue. So as many teasers we see released of Kai, SM will probably release at least a couple more for the rest of the members too. I don’t think SM’s full intentions are to force Kai down our throats as it is to introduce each member in full segments. Obviously, SM’s organization skills are pretty poor seeing as they’re leaving huge gaps between the first teasers of the non-Kai members, but I have no doubt that SM has staggered a whole bunch for the other members. What I’m really excited for though is to hear EXO’s songs in full. SM has clearly dropped pretty pennies for EXO and all of it seems to have gone into the production value of the visuals and, importantly, the music.

**I know I said that I would wait to post this but I think that I will do it now, and just do an additional post whenever I update this one.

EXO Album Tracklist:
1. Time Control
2. Metal
3. My Lady(Korean Version)
4. Machine
5. Lightsaber
6. Run & Gun
7. Black Pearl
8. Phoenix
9. Let Out The Beast
10. Two Moons

EXO Group Line-Up (3/9/2012)
EXO-K
Su Ho
Baek Hyun
Chan Yeol
D.O
Kai
Se Hun
EXO-M
Xiu Min
Lu Han
Kris
Lay
Chen
Tao


EXO teasers:
1. Kai


2. Kai & Lu Han


3. Tao


4. Kai One Take Version


5. Kai


6. Kai


7. Se Hun & Kai


8. Se Hun


9. Se Hun & Lu Han


10. Lay


11. Xiu Min & Kai


12. Kai & Lay


13. Se Hun


14. Kai

15. Tao

16. D.O. & Su Ho


17. Kris


18. Kai


19. Lay, Chen & Baek Hyun


20. Chan-Yeol


21. Kai




Music Videos:

1. EXO-K "What Is Love"


2. EXO-M "What Is Love"


3. EXO-K "History"


4. EXO-M "History"


5. EXO-K "MAMA"


6. EXO-M "MAMA"


Debut Showcase: Korea






PHOTOS