Monday, January 2, 2012

T-ara releases drama MV of "Lovey Dovey"

I should be asleep but I am about to spend the next 20 minutes watching this MV. ^^ So my thoughts about it will be either up in 20 minutes or in the morning.



MY NOTE:
HOLY FREAKING GOODNESS THIS MV IS AMAZING ON SO MANY LEVELS.
It sucked me in the moment that it started, even though there aren't subtitles yet (I will put that video later whenever I find it, because I believe that it will be more powerful to me if I see the subtitles). But I am not gonna lie I cried twice. Once when he got shot the first time and then when she was driving and he died in the car.
Sad thing is that I didn't pay that much attention to their song, "Lovey Dovey" but whenever "We were in Love" played I was all in. To me the story was the thing that I was most interested in, so that's why I can't wait for English subs.