Monday, November 28, 2011

Daesung's getting back to it


Our precious Daesung is slowly making his way back to how things were before his accident. It has been announced (a few weeks ago) that he would be starring in a new drama called,"What's Up", that will be airing on MBN. I am soooo happy for him. The press conference will be held on December 6th. If allkpop brings anything up thats negative about this, heads will be cut off with a poorly constructed weapon. The show itself is set to be aired later in December or early 2012.

Here is the teaser to the drama.


From what I have been reading about what the drama itself is about, all I got was that it is going to be a campus drama that is set in the musical department of a college. It will show the dreams, love and challenges of the youth.
When the drama premieres I will post a better sypnosis, if I find one and have a link to places where you can watch it.


***On a completely unrelared note***
I don't know what people are talking about when they say that Daesung is ugly, I mean yeah I admit that when I first started listening to Big Bang, Daesung wasn't my #1 when it came to looks (That was Top, followed by GD and Taeyang and then Seungri), but now that I learn more about him (through interviews, variety shows, and his music) he is actually kinda hot (but he doesnt get hotter than Top, that's my baby), for me at first I didn't like him because he had a big nose, but once you get past that everything is all good, and he is really, really funny, a definate plus with the ladies haha.