Saturday, November 12, 2011

Music Core 11.12.11

Since I didn't post anything yesterday, I'll give you guys a present of today's (well yesterday in Korea) Music Core performances. If you guys like the idea of me doing this then message me and I will try to get the Music Core, Inkigayo, M! Countdown, Music Bank and whatever other stages/performances there is. I hope you guys enjoy this very much. ^^


A quote from AKPF (American K-Pop Fans, there website can be found on the side)
This week’s Music Core was full of fierce ladies! Wonder Girls made their comeback, Brown Eyed Girls took it down a notch, Kim Wan Seon shut us up, Secret bounced around, and SNSD’s milkshake brought all the boys to the yard. Or something like that. How does their song go again? Anywho… Other performances included U-KISS, TRAX, 4Men&Mi, MYNAME, and AA (Energizer Bunnies Double A).

Funny Thought from the blogger:
I understand that LED Apple is a Korean group, but when I first read an article about them I thought, "Is Apple coming out with a new LED TV?" Then I found out that it wasnt a TV and it wasnt even Apple.
Well enough of me, ONTO THE PERFORMANCES ^^
____________________________________________________________________________
SNSD-The Boys


Wonder Girls Comeback Stage: G.N.O & Be My Baby




Brown Eyed Girls: Cleansing Cream


Secret: Love is Move


Kim Wan Sun: Be Quiet


U-Kiss: Someday


Boyfriend: Don't touch my Girl


4Men & Mi: That Man That Woman


TRAX Comeback Stage: Blind


Maybe: Goodbye Valentine


NORAZO: Sales King


X-Cross: Mini Me


LEDApple: Someone Met By Chance


C-REAL: NO NO NO NO NO


Lee Ji Hye Comeback Stage: Rocket Power


My Name: Message


AA (Double A): Because I'm Crazy



***BONUS VIDEO***

Tiffany & Yuri- MC Cuts



Hope you guys enjoyed this. I'm looking for the next thing I'm going to post as you look at all the wonderful perfomances.
Videos curtousy of CrazyCarrot (Look them up on youtube for past performances and things that I miss)