Friday, November 18, 2011

New.F.O

All the time girl groups are coming out. Well this is a girl group that was created by 6Theory and EnterArts Global. This is their very first girl group. I really hope that they do well with this group so that they will make more.


Here is a little more about the girls:
JN
DOB: 10.17.1989
Role: Leader/Dancer/Vocalist

MIMA
DOB: 02.23.1990
Role: Lead Vocalist

NARAE
DOB: 08.30.1993
Role: Vocalist

DANA
DOB: 08.26.1994
Role: Rapper/Vocalist

SOYI
DOB: 12.14.1991
Role: Hip-Hop Dancer/Vocalist

This is all I can find on the girls right now. They don't have a wikipedia page yet, but I hope that they will make one soon. And there isnt any more information on their other websites.

There new single "Bounce" will be released on November 20th.

First Teaser:


Second Teaser:


Despite my pure hatred for allkpop, for the sake for the girls success, I will try not to judge them on the fact that they are associated with allkpop. I mean they all are very pretty, but until there new song comes out and I can see how their dancing and vocal skills are, I will be here quietly waiting for them to debut. But still it would have been nice to give us some kind of display of vocals. But the way that allkpop are hyping them up, they are supposed to be amazing and for their sakes, I hope so.