Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wonder Girls Be my Baby Dance Cover Contest

For their new single, Be My Baby the Wonder Girls are having a dance cover contest. I would sooo enter this but, I dont have the time and I cant find my camera, ANYWHERE.

Here is the video announcing the contest, which can be found on the Wonder Girl's youtube channel


2PM, Jo Kwon and the Wonder Girls
I completely love this <3

Noel and the Wonder Girls


GAHHH I love this.
When they are telling you guys to dance like this, they are telling you that although its a contest you should still have fun.
Whenever I find enough people, I would totally flash mob to this song.
Especially to a group of random guys. LOL

To join the contest go to their facebook page.

If I see any covers that I like I will post them for you guys, because just these two videos made me laugh so hard.