Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MAN BRA!!!

I had to share this with you guys. So I was on youtube yesterday, just watching random videos and yesterday it was MBLAQ and I found this one where Lee Joon was talking about the man version of the bra that they have to wear when they perform on private broadcasting companies. It was so funny because I never knew about that until yesterday and then to see Rain performing in one (when we all know he always has to show skin when he performs), just made it hilarious.

Here is the video where he talks about it:


Here is the actual performance:


Here is a performance Rain did for Love Song:


But what just kills me is that you can show one side (nipple) but not both. Just watch, these television stations are going to get to the point where they are required to wear turtlenecks, loose fitting jeans, heavy duty boots and a winter jacket all year, if that happens I will personally fly to S. Korea and I will be the girl that runs on stage stripping everyone.