Saturday, November 19, 2011

Quote for the night

So I have decided to do all the quotes that I found on a website, but I'm only doing the ones that I like, which means the ones that make me go awww or makes me laugh.


I dont know about you but if he decided that he wanted to have a little bad boy streak I would have no qualms about it. I think it woul make him hotter, but he is pretty hot as he is right now.


*****BONUS VIDEO*****
Debated about putting Yunho time but then I thought it was semi-irrelevant

[HMFsubs] 111015 Meringue no Kimochi from hominfatalesubs on Vimeo.


Its not weird that I was very excited that they talked about ramen and was very upset that they got to try the Devilishly Hot Ramen and I got none. I need to move to S.Korea seeing as there food looks really good to me and I will be traveling to Japan for Ramen. If anyone knows a really good ramen, Korean or Japanese eatery around the St. Louis area please let me know because i would be glad to go and give them more business every weekend. Well I'm off to eat the American version of ramen, it's so sad that our ramen isn't as good as the ones in Asia and to me the store bought asian noodles aren't all that good. Maybe I should as the asian community back home, I think they would know where to get some amazing food, maybe they'll make me something. **FILLED**WITH**HOPE** Hello aunt and uncles, is it dinner time?~ :D (annyeonghaseyo sugmowa samchon, geugeos-eun jeonyeog sigsa sigan-inga?)
To see pictures and read a few things about Homin, dont be afraid to visit Asian Manifesto on live journal and wander around.


annyonghi jumushipsiyo (GOOD NIGHT)
I will be back on Monday, hopefully with some amazing things (well all my things are amazing but you get the idea). Have a good Sunday, (joh-eun il-yoil doeseyo)