Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inkigayo 11.20.11

I know I said that I wasnt going to post anything today but I discovered todays (technically yesterday) Inkigayo performances. So I decided to post the videos today, because if I save it for tomorrow I wont do it.

Well here they are:


SNSD- The Boys


Lee Seung Gi- Like a Friend


Wonder Girls- Be My Baby


T-ara Comeback Stage- Cry Cry (Ballard Version) & Cry Cry



Tim- A Long Day


TRAX- Blind


Seo In Young Comeback Stage- What a Joke & Oh My Gosh


Boyfriend- Don't Touch My Girl


D-NA/The Boss- Lady


Rania Comeback Stage- Pop Pop Pop


My Name- Message


A-ble- I Love You...


Crispi Crunch & Si Hyun- Gold Fish


X-Cross- Mini Me


**This Week's Winner**



****Bonus Videos****
Nicole, IU and Hara MC Cuts


Nicole, Hara (Kara)- New MC Special