Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New.F.O. finally releases their new video

After going through all the hype for the group that began on allkpop. The group finally released their video for their debut song "Bounce". The video was produced by BoA's brother, Kwon Soon Wook, he produced the video for Game, which I enjoyed. :)
The girls will make their stage debut on November 25th on Music Bank, so look forward to that.
After the video I will include a few thoughts about it.



For me the video wasn't really as original as a debut video would usually be for most groups, It's been done before. A lot of people mentioned that the beginning reminded them of 4minute's "Mirror Mirror", I would have to sorta agree.
When groups debut, for me I prefer ballads, because to me vocals are very important for a idol to actually make it. The song is kind of catchy and it shows off their dancing.
It wasnt the best video, but I just hope they sound good live.
As an overall feeling I was generally dissappointed in the video. The teasers made it look pretty good, but their voices didnt quite go with it. It sounds like they should be singing the cutesy kpop songs instead of what they came out with. Hopefully their next song will be loads more better then this one.
Well that's my opinion, If you have one just comment and let me know what you think.