Wednesday, November 30, 2011

IT'S HERE.......TROUBLEMAKER

Well it's almost 3pm in Korea and as I said, I am posting the troublemaker MV today. Soooo happy that it came out on time and that I was awake when it was posted. So enjoy the korean Mr. and Mrs. Smith video.






Here is a quote from AKPF co-founder Kim
So, yeah, this MV is out. This is a great MV…..for Hyunseung. It’s not that I don’t like Hyuna (well, I kinda don’t like her that much, personal opinion), but I felt that this video would be even better if it was just Hyunseung and a sexy actress or model or something. There was so much forced chemistry that I’m really starting to think these two don’t even like each other. Hyunseung kicks ass in this video, from looking really hot and showcasing his awesome dancing skills we know that he possesses. This would have been a great platform for a solo song/video for him. And, CUBE, is it really necessary for me to see Hyuna’s panties in EVERY SINGLE SHOT of her? We know she’s sexy, but overdoing it is not working in her favor. Anyway, here’s the MV for “Troublemaker.”

I would seriously have to agree with her on the whole showing HyunA's panties in every shot, I mean we know that you are sexy but you are kind of starting to border slutty with that, and that only makes it awkward for both the viewer and her.