Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Song Tuesday

I never really liked Big Bang's music too much until around May, it was a weird way for me to fall in love with them. It started with me thinking that T.O.P and Taeyang were kind of cute, and then I heard Boni do a cover of Taeyang's song "Wedding Dress", so I had to listen/watch the music video and I officially loved him, but it wasnt until I started exploring my curiousity for T.O.P that I fell in over my head. T.O.P is so amazing and sexy and funny and cool and sexy and OMG HIS VOICE (he seduces me everytime he raps) and God dont forget sexy. I never did really like Korean Rap, but with many groups you had to get used to it because every group seemed to have a rapper of some sort, so I was very wary to listen to T.O.P and GD rap. But after that I fell completely in love with T.O.P and there was no stopping me. He may not be the best dancer but I still love him in all his awkward dancing, but he can kinda dance.

Well here is the song for this week:

Here's what I said the moment after I listened to this song:
"Well if you don't like the love song, neither will I. You guys with your black and white, and slow walking, made everything look good. Hmmmmmm Top, stop getting sexier everytime I look at you."

Here is Taeyang's wedding dress:

Here's my thought process while listening to this song.
1) Why did he write this song, it seems pointless
2) He looks pretty good
3) Who is that girl? Awww look reflecting.
4) What is he getting dressed up for?
5) Is he in love with a married girl?
6) *GASP* He is in love with a married (well almost) girl?
7) Wonder who the guy is she's gonna marry?
8) Who is that guy? Must be the groom....I thought it was bad to see the bride before the wedding? (What a bad groom he is)
9) Awww look he is reflecting......again
10) ARE YOU SERIOUS, THAT GUY IS A TOTAL COCKBLOCK FOR TAEYANG AND THE GIRL
11)If I had to go through this, I would be sad and wrtie a song about it.
12) Awww another flashback, wonder why he is alone with her
13) ARGHHHHH WTF THAT GUY AGAIN
14) *GASP* WHY IS HE PROPOSING?????
15) WHAT TAEYANG WAS GONNA PROPOSE TO HER????? MY HEART IS BROKEN
16) I dont think him and that girl are gonna last long, How dare that guy do that.
17) That was a pretty good video
18) I would never break Taeyangs heart, but I love T.O.P so I'm not gonna try anything.
But still that guy in the video made me mad in the fact, but he probably didnt know that Taeyang was in love with her, but still it pisses me off, well enough on that video. MAN AMAZING VIDEO!!!

Here is my baby with his sorta awkward dancing:
Dont know what made him wear that outfit but that doesnt make me love him any less than I do at this moment.


On my final note, I'm going to leave you guys with this final note, welll note really note, but three videos that I saw on youtube:

(1)

Lol how Daesung acts when those two guys leave he's all like "hyung~" and acting cute.


(2)
"TOP, TOP, TOP" Top sees Seungri.
"Top-hyung~"
It's like, "Dude, too late I SAW you."
Lol so cute >.<

(3)
And last but certainly not least, my favorite of the ones that I have seen.
There is just so must to say about this video. But I will sum it up in 5 words.
"I LOVE YOU TOP, FOREVER!!!!!"



There are some other songs that I want to include in this post but I'll save that for a rainy day. ^^






***On a side note***
Because of Big Bang, sales at YG have gone up by 60%
So to allkpop you can suck it and shut up about Big Bang and the moment they say something I will be emailing a really strong letter about how bad they suck and wish that they will shut down.
But any way~
GOOD JOB BOYS, SARANGHAE!!!!